News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

For those who Know Author David Mills

Started by Brian37, February 26, 2013, 12:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian37

He allowed me to post the link to my poetry thread (Brian Sapient of Rational Responders on Rational responders allowed me to start). David Mills author of "Atheist Universe" allowed me to post that link on his Facebook page.

How cool is that? THANK YOU DAVID MILLS.

And THANK YOU ESPECIALLY BRIAN SAPIENT OF RATIONAL RESPONDERS, for allowing me to start that thread on your page!

TO ALL WHO MAY READ THIS, YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO SPREAD THE LINK BELOW, BUT YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO POST MY INDIVIDUAL POEMS! SEVERAL MEMBERS OF THIS WEBSITE AND RATIONAL RESPONDERS KNOW MY REAL NAME YOU WILL  NOT GET AWAY WITH PASSING YOURSELF OFF AS ME!
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Brian37

Oh and if people click on my link down below, in my sig. You will also find on that first page post number 13. A poem Hillbilly Atheist here inspired called "Dusty Banjo" about country bluegrass singer Woody Guthrie who was for workers rights.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

NitzWalsh

I read some of your poetry and enjoyed it very much, I'll read some more later.

I also want to thank you for referencing David Mills, because I hadn't heard of him before. I listened to some of his audio files on his website and purchased his book The Atheist Universe.

So yeah, thanks for both your poetry and pointing out David Mills to me.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
~ Arthur C. Clarke