Supreme Court Could Unleash The Antichrist By September!

Started by stromboli, February 24, 2015, 01:30:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

And if it doesn't comer to pass, then what? I really try to not be arrogant, but there really are a lot of dumb people out there in La La Land.  :wall: :kidra:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Green Bottle

Well thats it its official, Gawd's a fkn Homophobe !!
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

kilodelta

No. You have it wrong. Gawd loves the gays, he made so many. He also loves hate, so he made many Christians.

...just stealing your tag line because of evilness.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

stromboli

You never know how shit goes down with the Supremes. But with apocalyptic nonsense like this flying around out there, you might be able to pick up cars and shit real cheap in the bible Belt.

The Skeletal Atheist

Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Atheon

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Munch

Oh oh, I'm not anti-theist, I just hate all religions :D

Oh wait no, no, that doesn't work, my hate is for the beliefs not the people
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Green Bottle

Quote from: stromboli on February 24, 2015, 11:06:47 PM
You never know how shit goes down with the Supremes. But with apocalyptic nonsense like this flying around out there, you might be able to pick up cars and shit real cheap in the bible Belt.

Just think Stromboli, when it happens there's a couple of States gonna be completely fuckin empty,    ul be able to pick up not just cars, but houses , shops, banks fulla money ffs,  '' hallelujah''
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

SGOS

I think a bumpersticker that reads "Stop the Rapture" would be a popular item.

Desdinova

Quote from: stromboli on February 24, 2015, 02:16:45 PM
right, god of the universe, creator of all things, creator of mankind and everything in creation. Supposedly a benign being, but apparently gays just piss him the hell off.

Yep.  He's just sitting there on his throne thinking "As soon as those idiots legalize gay marriage its game on!"
"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

Aletheia

Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.

stromboli

Wow, these people really work themselves into a dither over gayness. It supposedly causes natural disasters, powerful windstorms and school shootings. Now it is the antichrist and the freakin' end of the world. If that really worked, a bunch of gays could surround his house and have group sex. The resulting tornado would suck his dwelling up like Dorothys' farmhouse and drop him in Oz. Or in the ocean, or something. Any takers?

caseagainstfaith

Quote from: Moloth on February 24, 2015, 12:56:36 PM
only if only all the religious nuts would disappear from this plane of existence...

Holy shit!  Its Moloth!  I don't hang out here that much these days myself. But good to see an old friend.
Please visit my site at http://www.caseagainstfaith.com  featuring critiques of Lee Strobel and other apologetics.

caseagainstfaith

Quote from: stromboli on February 24, 2015, 01:30:29 AM
Radical anti-gay activist Scott Lively is warning that if the Supreme Court rules in favor of marriage equality, it could literally bring about the end of the world and the rise of the Antichrist by September of this year.

So, he's uh, for it, then, right?  Its all part of God's Plan, right?  God's Plan kinda reminds me of the Cylon's Plan.  We were told for years they had a plan, only to find they didn't have a clue.  Seems like the same playbook...
Please visit my site at http://www.caseagainstfaith.com  featuring critiques of Lee Strobel and other apologetics.

stromboli

Welcome back yourself, Case. Must be a reunion, or something....