Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I am a...

Started by witness1615, February 23, 2015, 01:32:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitm

Quote from: Munch on February 23, 2015, 09:39:38 PM
ooh right, didn't see that part.

I thought maybe he'd be someone who was curious on the difference between his theism and atheism and how the structure works. I'm often hopeful for people of that persuasion that maybe they might still see their faith and what its really based on instead of whatever their priest or religious head tells them it is.

Thats why I think its always worth giving someone a chance to ask a question before seeing if its just trollbait or not.
yeah..blah blah blah…

I am a …..(insert your answer)
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

AllPurposeAtheist

Well fuck.. You blew the chance to turn one over to the dark side..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

PickelledEggs

I am a :

Joker
a smoker
a midnight toker

GrinningYMIR

Quote from: PickelledEggs on February 23, 2015, 10:28:20 PM
I am a :

Joker
a smoker
a midnight toker

I get my lovin on the run
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

stromboli

And a space cowboy.......

Green Bottle

Thats fkn shite, i never even got the chance to ''rip the piss''  out of him, phhhhhht
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Atheon

Quote from: witness1615 on February 23, 2015, 01:32:08 PM
Christian, Theist, and Young-Earth Creationist, who is doing a talk in 2 weeks. So I came here to ask some atheist some questions. Informal Debate, "On Rules".
1. Examine your stance critically and in detail.
2. Realize you are wrong.
3. Become an atheist.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Solomon Zorn

That guy was a persecuted prick that just came here to see how fast he could get kicked off.
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com