Katy Perry Flirts With Satan And Promotes Homosexual Agenda

Started by stromboli, February 07, 2015, 02:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/07/katy-perry-halftime-linda-harvey_n_6632994.html

QuoteKaty Perry's Super Bowl halftime performance featured everything from dancing sharks to Missy Elliott, but one notorious right-wing pundit was left unimpressed by the spectacle.

Mission America's Linda Harvey, whose opposition to the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community is well-established, slammed Perry in a Feb. 5 column for BarbWire. In the article, Harvey argues that Perry offered an "invitation to demonic possession" during the performance, and promoted the "homosexual agenda" with the smash tune, "I Kissed A Girl."

"Sexual confusion is a natural companion to spiritual apostasy," Harvey wrote. "Just like her flirtation with Satan, she’s merely joining and providing theme music for a movement that long pre-dates her."

She continued:

["I Kissed A Girl"] demonstrates where sexual license eventually takes a willing culture, and heterosexuals who experiment with -- and like -- homosexual behavior is one natural progression. “People can’t be turned ‘gay’!” scream the activists as they pour “LGBT” propaganda into our schools, into movies, into every TV show, into public policy, and into the cooperative courts.
Well, Katy did us a favor, actually, by illustrating that yes, indeed, people who don’t claim to be “born that way” will be experimenting and some will stick with the new preferences they develop. And if that seems like a big “so what?” consider the opposite scenario.

The remarks aren't particularly surprising given Harvey's history. Last year, she joined a growing chorus of conservative voices by defending bakeries and other wedding vendors who've turned away same-sex couples, comparing the LGBT movement to Nazi Germany in the process.

She also argued that LGBT teens "do not need to come out," because doing so marked "the beginning of many troubling roads for young people."

Perry, also, isn't the first Super Bowl halftime performer to come under conservative criticism. Last year, radio host Bryan Fischer (formerly the Director of Issues Analysis for the American Family Association) argued that Beyoncé had used "Satanic symbols" as part of her Super Bowl performance in 2013.

He went on to imply that Beyoncé's "Sasha Fierce" persona (as seen on her 2008 album, "I Am...Sasha Fierce") was a "demonic spirit" with a "dark energy."

I understand now. I've never been confused about my sexual identity (cough) and that's why I'm straight.

On the other hand, if Katy Perry wants to make a movie where she succumbs to Satan's wiles and becomes his mistress and in the process has copious sex with females, I would totally watch it.

Atheon

Jesus F. Christ, people like that are truly parodies of themselves. Give it a rest, homophobes; it's the 21st century.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

kilodelta

I'm taking donations to make a movie with Katy Perry, Satan, and an all girl sex orgy... in fact, forget Katy Perry, and Satan. I'm going to go film an all girl sex orgy because Linda Harvey brainwashed me with her sound reasoning. Then I'll show that video to everyone to let them know how bad lesbians really are. Praise Him!
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

stromboli

I've never been a big fan of Katy Perry, but Satan has directed me to worship her.

kilodelta

Yeah. But, think of all the things that Satan has done for you. I think liking Katy Perry is a worthy sacrifice.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

AllPurposeAtheist

Wait.. I sold my soul and all I got was some lousy T-shirt for it.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

aitm

Quote from: kilodelta on February 07, 2015, 04:01:35 PM
Yeah. But, think of all the things that Satan has done for you. I think "licking" Katy Perry is a worthy sacrifice.

fify
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Mermaid on February 07, 2015, 05:51:14 PM
I KNEW it. God, people are do dumb.
And calling them do dumb makes them dumberest.. :lol:

Wait, wasn't William Dumberest Uncle Charlie on My Three Sons? :think:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

gussy

I was hoping for a another wardrobe malfunction.  One of those sharks could have helped out. 

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Agramon

Quote from: Munch on February 07, 2015, 06:16:01 PM
Satans sexy, and in dantes inferno has a horse wiener
Nothing quite like a boss fight where the boss's giant black dick is flapping around.
"And, tricked by our own early dream
And need of solace, we grew self-deceived,
Our making soon our maker did we deem,
And what we had imagined we believed."
- Thomas Hardy

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers