News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

How I found JAYZISS KREISST!

Started by TrooperFive, February 02, 2015, 12:30:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrooperFive

Howdy y'all folks, today I'm gonna tell you how I found JAYZISS KREISST! It all started one late night on YouTube. I was watchin' a video by The 'Mazin Atheist about how Islam is stupid 'n  shit. Then, in the suggestions box I saw a video 'bout how a four year old boy went to heaven! So I watched the video and I was amazed! This little boy actually went to heaven and came back! So I decided, heaven and Jayziss must be real! So later that night  before I went to sleep, I prayed to JAYZISS that I would eat Froot Loops for breakfast the next mornin' and it worked! So that's why you should pray and repint to JAYZISS KREISST, and accept him as your LARD and SAVORY, or else you'll go to HILL!
It is easier to fool people than it is to convince them that they have been fooled.
~Mark Twain

Atheon

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

stromboli

I found Jesus twice and rejected him twice. I am double dipped in sin, y'all.

Desdinova

I found Jesus too.  He was begging for money in a Walmart parking lot.  Said he was Jesus and was homeless and needed a break.  I gave him a five and he blessed me. 
"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

Atheon

I once met a guy who talked about how he battled the devil in a church basement and was rewarded with pink and white marijuana. Then he said "It's not easy being the new Christ." That's how I found Jesus.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

dtq123

I found Jesus out on the street. Seriously, his name was Jesus! (He was drunk) :jook:
A dark cloud looms over.
Festive cheer does not help much.
What is this, "Justice?"