Who are the biggest idiots in the Bible?

Started by Valigarmander, March 03, 2013, 02:41:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cocoa Beware

That chick who thought half of a bisected baby was better then nothing, and Solomon for coming up with such an insanely idiotic idea in the first place.

Jutter

Those 'blessed' and those 'saved' that the new testament tells about... you might've met a few....
No religion for me thank you very much; I 'm full of shit enough as it is.

Being flabbergasted about existence never made anyone disappear in a poof of flabbergas, so nevermind why we're here. We ARE here.

Brian37

The idiots are not the characters in that fictional book, the idiots are the 40 plus people who wrote that book of fiction over 1,000 year period.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

St Giordano Bruno

Jesus, for that sadomasochistic method he used to "save mankind"
Voltaire - "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities"

Youssuf Ramadan

Quote from: "Alaric I"Abram, who the fuck thinks about killing their only child because a voice told them to.

Damn right, chief.  Try that now and see what happens!  :rollin:

the_antithesis

Teaspoon Shallow

Jephthah.

Vowed to God if his enemies were given to his sword then he would sacrifice what ever came out to greet him from his home.
He had no wife and no children except for his daughter.  Did he expect a goat to run up and say "Hi, I missed you". :-k

WTF?  What an idiot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jephthah