News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

People online are so crude

Started by mainethinker, January 23, 2015, 06:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mainethinker

So I go to a lot of conspiracy web forms and there's this thread on the other forum that I'm not going to wait to where they're saying that Joe Biden the f****** vice president of the United States is a pedophile because he's attentive to children. There's videos of him swearing in people where he meets their family and what not and he always like hugs on and gives the children little kisses and stuff now I did research it turns out that he lost family members in a car accident and that could make somebody has some psychological issues. Maybe he sees seas young kids and thinks of his kids that are now dead and it causes an emotional reaction in him and he just wants to show affection to these kids because they remind him of his los this people are just so rude all the time they assume the f****** worse and its really sad you know
Dandong china has a bridge that i cross day after day

Moralnihilist

Its a conspiracy website. They are not the brightest bulbs in the pack. The fact that people still claim that 9/11 was a inside job(false flag or illuminati) shows the level of retardation. Then there is the JFK bullshit. Face it by going to that website you open yourself to an amazing level of bullshit only equaled by fundy websites.
Science doesn't give a damn about religions, because "damns" are not measurable units and therefore have no place in research. As soon as it's possible to detect damns, we'll quantize perdition and number all the levels of hell. Until then, science doesn't care.

stromboli

So a guy who thinks North Korea is a veritable utopia is bothered by conspiracy theories? I see.......

Johan

Quote from: mainethinker on January 23, 2015, 06:22:37 PM
I did research it turns out that he lost family members in a car accident and that could make somebody has some psychological issues. Maybe he sees seas young kids and thinks of his kids that are now dead and it causes an emotional reaction in him and he just wants to show affection to these kids because they remind him of his los
Maybe he's a career politician and as such he's learned how valuable a good photo op can be and how him taking the time to hug and/or kiss children help the public to perceive him as a compassionate human being who cares about families which in turn helps win elections.

Here's the thing about life. The logical answer is nearly always the answer. I have very little patience for conspiracy freaks and their willingness to completely ignore reality.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

Solitary

Does that person that said that even know what a pedophile is? How many picture are there depicting Christ hugging men and children? Was He gay and a pedophile? How many priests hug children?  :eek: oops! They don't count.   :biggrin2: :biggrin2:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

mainethinker

Jason78

Quote from: mainethinker on January 23, 2015, 06:22:37 PM
So I go to a lot of conspiracy web forms

There's your problem.   Take a break from them.   

Learn to knit or go to the park or something.   

Fly a kite.

Go fishing.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

mainethinker

I don't really go online very much anymore. I just sit on the hill and watch the tanks go by

WAMTLP LVOEUD XBECET CZULQJ BECSNK JBNHZT AULOJA YKQGP