News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

6 years..

Started by mainethinker, January 20, 2015, 09:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mainethinker

Also North Korea has a lot of very large mountains that have a lot of rare earth minerals in them
Dandong china has a bridge that i cross day after day

Sal1981

Quote from: mainethinker on January 22, 2015, 11:54:04 AM
The Internet in North Korea is a internal net to stop cyber terrorism and cyber brainwashing by outside forces to prevent cyber operate conditioning it's very easy to turn someone into an enemy agent just look what the KGB did to Lee Harvey Oswald... Lee Harvey Oswald was conditioned by outside forces of the United States namely the KGB to perform the assassination of John F Kennedy to get back at him for the Bay of Pigs incident and the military blockades of trade and the sanctions put against Cuba which are possibly being removed soon because the government of the United States realize that the Blockheads weren't going to work to pressure Cuba into allowing us interest into the country
(emphasis mine)

How painfully ironic. You're a Poe, you have to be. I can't, for the life of me, imagine some this deluded - you're worse than the fundies.

mainethinker

I am NOT a POE.

mainethinker

Shiranu

Please god, please let him be a Poe... I... just please.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

mainethinker

Quote from: Shiranu on January 23, 2015, 09:59:16 AM
Please god, please let him be a Poe... I... just please.
For the last time I am NOT a poe

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

mainethinker

mainethinker

KCUBR HBPBO UIUYW WEQIH WYKAQ DGAMY LYCA

mainethinker

MALCR IDPXZ SYHTW CITSG NIUMP CACIP BAJWG IZKYG UALYY FKIZO SJKV

mainethinker

KNPWKP BQJIWC BQEKAR IMNCVL OTDRUH KBLUHH IAVQWR CZRFUT QEKAQI WPYGYY OAOZSM LUJNVG WEOBCK DFRRFY RUEQKR ZYDKTE SXLBBZ LFXBQS ZKFDJW BZHUQJ WGZGXQ MQTDMB GNTZXJ ECHZEL QKSNQC UREEZN NEBXWY UWTHJV IYOTXX JLDERC FHMCEX NSORIR HFCJST BFROME MQDVRL BFOJDP YGBULU XYOFJH XMUBQI ZUBEUL EZQMBL NSVYUO UNKVAO XFSDCW

Moralnihilist

Conveniently ignoring facts you cant refute I see...

Science doesn't give a damn about religions, because "damns" are not measurable units and therefore have no place in research. As soon as it's possible to detect damns, we'll quantize perdition and number all the levels of hell. Until then, science doesn't care.

mainethinker

Quote from: Moralnihilist on January 24, 2015, 03:18:22 AM
Conveniently ignoring facts you cant refute I see...
No I have better s*** to do I guess.

It's not worth my time to waste trying to convince people.

Moralnihilist

Quote from: mainethinker on January 24, 2015, 05:03:16 AM
No I have better s*** to do I guess.

It's not worth my time to waste trying to convince people.

You mean like spam a thread YOU started with bullshit meaningless incoherence?
Science doesn't give a damn about religions, because "damns" are not measurable units and therefore have no place in research. As soon as it's possible to detect damns, we'll quantize perdition and number all the levels of hell. Until then, science doesn't care.

mainethinker

Spam? You clearly don't know what you are talking about.

VZETHF BZDOXG CCFNHC