News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

6 years..

Started by mainethinker, January 20, 2015, 09:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mainethinker

Quote from: Sal1981 on January 22, 2015, 07:59:05 AM
Speaking of hacking (and subsequently the Internet) why is it that N. Korea needs a country firewall giving no access to the open Internet, and replace it with a ridiculous intranet instead?
The Internet in North Korea is a internal net to stop cyber terrorism and cyber brainwashing by outside forces to prevent cyber operate conditioning it's very easy to turn someone into an enemy agent just look what the KGB did to Lee Harvey Oswald... Lee Harvey Oswald was conditioned by outside forces of the United States namely the KGB to perform the assassination of John F Kennedy to get back at him for the Bay of Pigs incident and the military blockades of trade and the sanctions put against Cuba which are possibly being removed soon because the government of the United States realize that the Blockheads weren't going to work to pressure Cuba into allowing us interest into the country
Dandong china has a bridge that i cross day after day

mainethinker

Quote from: Hakurei Reimu on January 22, 2015, 08:02:19 AM
Yes, of course they've all lying and been coached. That's the only explanation for why they're badmouthing North Korea.  :rolleyes:

People don't flee utopias. Hell, they don't even flee countries with problems. The fact that they are here, residing in other countries as refugees from North Korea, telling these dark stories at all, is an indicator of severe problems. Like malnutrition. Like political oppression. For whatever reason, they don't want to go back. They would rather stay in other countries as refugees, with all the stigma and poverty and lack of citizen privileges that goes along with that, rather than return to North Korea. That says something, and it doesn't say good things.
Oh yeah because no one ever leaves Mexico to come to America nobody ever flees America to go to Canada. You realize that one of the North Korean defectors which there is a video about further back in this thread left North Korea because he molested a 13 year old girl right haha I mean that's no reason to flee a country right I mean its not like if he went back there he wouldn't be executed for being a sex criminal......

mainethinker

You know that there are criminal elements inside of North Korea who sneaked women out in the China for the sole purpose of selling them into sex prostitution sex trafficking or whatever you call it oh no that doesn't happen sarcasm big time

GrinningYMIR

People of all nations do sex trafficking, no nation, except maybe a micronation, is without its share of corruption

Some are just more corrupt than others
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Shiranu

QuoteOh yeah because no one ever leaves Mexico to come to America...

...do you know anything about anywhere?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Moralnihilist

Ya know guys I surprised that no one has posted this before:

That dark spot, THATS N Korea. The country cant even power itself.
Science doesn't give a damn about religions, because "damns" are not measurable units and therefore have no place in research. As soon as it's possible to detect damns, we'll quantize perdition and number all the levels of hell. Until then, science doesn't care.

mainethinker

Quote from: Moralnihilist on January 22, 2015, 02:17:41 PM
Ya know guys I surprised that no one has posted this before:

That dark spot, THATS N Korea. The country cant even power itself.

watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZUzjXNkynU

mainethinker

Its the same propaganda against the country over and over and over and over

Moralnihilist

Quote from: mainethinker on January 22, 2015, 02:24:27 PM
Its the same propaganda against the country over and over and over and over

Exactly how are satellite images "propaganda"? They are simply pictures from space. Not propaganda, but actual evidence of the claim. N Korea is a shithole. And before you accuse me of playing against your country, Ive been there. A country with nothing to hide doesn't have gestapo like tails on visitors, nor do they limit what visitors can see or go.

The people I met there, the food(although I do suspect that I ate well above what the average citizen eats), and the country itself are amazing. The government HOWEVER, are doing their best to destroy any ability of the average citizenry to survive and thrive. And THAT is what makes the country a shithole.
Science doesn't give a damn about religions, because "damns" are not measurable units and therefore have no place in research. As soon as it's possible to detect damns, we'll quantize perdition and number all the levels of hell. Until then, science doesn't care.

stromboli

Quote from: Shiranu on January 22, 2015, 12:03:16 PM
...do you know anything about anywhere?

You do know what sarcasm is, don't you?

kilodelta

Quote from: mainethinker on January 21, 2015, 06:21:57 PM
There are tour groups that go into North Korea but because North Korea's intelligence gathering is limited they don't have the capabilities of doing background checks on people so it be very easy for foreign governments to in bed intelligence agents into tour groups so they don't allow people to just roam around freely because they can commit acts of terrorism for sedition purposes also the reason why they don't allow media in is because quite often when they do which is rare the organization uses whatever footage they got in country to make propaganda against the country in fact there has been many people normal people who went on trips to North Korea who have had their videos and photos stolen from their social networking sites like Flickr and YouTube and whatnot and had it ended up becoming part of anti North Korean propaganda it's happened to me

Right. Fear.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Hakurei Reimu

Quote from: mainethinker on January 22, 2015, 11:56:54 AM
Oh yeah because no one ever leaves Mexico to come to America nobody ever flees America to go to Canada.
Mexico is a near basket case of a country on the levels that we think N. Korea is, thanks for proving my point. Further, while there are some who do flee to Canada to escape the law, they aren't refugees, which are given protection against extradition. If the Canadians catch them, they're sent back here. Furthermore, it isn't to the tune of 200,000 people. The US has a much larger population than N. Korea, yet there are more N. Korean refugees than there are American expatriates. Again, this does not look like a utopia or even a country with normal problems.

Quote from: mainethinker on January 22, 2015, 11:56:54 AM
You realize that one of the North Korean defectors which there is a video about further back in this thread left North Korea because he molested a 13 year old girl right haha I mean that's no reason to flee a country right I mean its not like if he went back there he wouldn't be executed for being a sex criminal......
Yeah. One, out of 200,000 people. You would expect some of the refugees to be criminals with an expatriate population that large. Further, if we assume that they are all lawbreakers as you're implying, then you prove my point for us.

And we don't execute sex criminals, true... but our prison population don't like child molesters.

In prison, fellow inmates derisively call pedophiles "chesters," "tree jumpers" and "short eyes."

Prison can be a menacing place for child molesters like the former Roman Catholic priest John Geoghan, who was killed in his cell Saturday â€" or for other alleged pedophile priests working their way through the criminal justice system.

"If you take out a sex offender like this former priest in Massachusetts, maybe the person who took him out thought he'd make a name of himself," said Margot Bach, a spokeswoman for California Department of Corrections. "Taking [a pedophile] out would gain [the killer] a lot more respect among the other inmates."

In fact, Goeghan's accused killer, Joseph Druce, "looked upon Father Geoghan as a prize," and plotted his killing for a month, John Conte, district attorney for Worcester County, Mass., told reporters Monday.

Though prison officials in some Northeastern states question the idea of an automatic social hierarchy among prisoners based solely upon their offenses, most agree that if there is one, child molesters and informants â€" derided as "snitches" â€" occupy the lowest rungs.

Also, I appreciate the irony in your name.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

stromboli

This is worse than that 9/11 conspiracy theorist we had on here awhile back. I've got better things to do, really.

mainethinker

Quote from: stromboli on January 22, 2015, 10:29:58 PM
This is worse than that 9/11 conspiracy theorist we had on here awhile back. I've got better things to do, really.
I believe that 911 was a conspiracy, I believe that a group called the New World Order help orchestrate the act. The New World Order believe that the devil is real which I don't believe the devil is real. But the actions of people who believe that either God or the devil is real still affects people. And these people believe that God and the devil are real so they act out on their beliefs and we have to recognize that. Just because the devil and God are fiction does it mean that people who believe them to be real are not out doing things in their names.

So that's a fact we don't need to be skeptical of that.
There are people who are part of this new world order thing and there are people who believe that their part of the New World Order so the New World Order exist in the minds of these people because in their mind. So he creates a kind of a chicken and egg thing did the New World Order exist before these people got into their mind to help them or did it only exist after people started believing it that it existed

mainethinker

And globalism is a big part of this new world order thing and one of the reasons why wars occur is to spread globalization.
Korea was invaded  buy a foreign enemy well more than one and all what happened was is that the DMZ was created and now North Korea just does not want foreign troops on their so loyal they are not willing to allow Americans rape and pillage their natural resources that's all this is about America wants something from them and they're not going to get it my guess is that they want to control the country economically by printing their money for them and charging them interest