News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

In regards to Paris

Started by PickelledEggs, January 08, 2015, 10:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Right. 1.5 billion Muslims are sitting home watching TV. I am sure you are correct.

How did the Vast Majority of Moderate Muslims TM earned your respect and why do you think you need to protect them?

Why are you promoting Islam? Is it ignorance or malice?

Jmpty

Quote from: pr126 on January 24, 2015, 02:21:01 PM
Right. 1.5 billion Muslims are sitting home watching TV. I am sure you are correct.

How did the Vast Majority of Moderate Muslims TM earned your respect and why do you think you need to protect them?

Why are you promoting Islam? Is it ignorance or malice?

I guess I just have this odd tendency to view people as individual human beings. Men, women, children, mothers, fathers, etc. You don't have to "earned" my respect for me to treat you as an individual, not as part of some designated mass. If you think I am promoting Islam, then you are more disturbed than even your ridiculous, paranoid posts would indicate.

???  ??

Munch

Just remember, the individual can be anything from an good person to a downright evil fuck. Its the concept of spread out ideologies and mass groupings for those ideologies that is always the issue here, and what is worthy of hatred, the people are just blind following the flock.

I can view people as people just fine, its when people have that malaise of religious ideology hanging over there world view that it becomes an issue, and swings either between hoping or trying to have them grow out of that state of mind, to seeing they are to far gone and accepting theres little hope for them.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Jmpty

The problem with gays is........
The problem with blacks is.......
The problem with Brits is......
The problem with Christians is....

See a pattern? I have a problem with judging people in vast swaths, because whoever they are, they are not the same as others who may be identified with them for whatever commonality they may share.
???  ??

Munch

yes but being gay, lesbian, black, asian, trans isn't the same as a religious or political belief, one is just what you are born as, the other is a mentality you have been lead into or followed into.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin