Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

What did you get for XMass?

Started by Solitary, December 25, 2014, 02:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitm

Quote from: Jason78 on December 26, 2014, 06:10:19 AM
I got nothing.

Yeah, I am the buyer not the buyee. F this shit, grandkids cost three times what your own kid costs…..little rat bastard.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Jason78

Quote from: aitm on December 26, 2014, 03:00:45 PM
Yeah, I am the buyer not the buyee. F this shit, grandkids cost three times what your own kid costs…..little rat bastard.

It's really the thought that counts.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Munch

few bluerays (I still love bluerays, anything with boxes instead of just downloaded movies, looks nice on my shelf) Guardians of the Galaxy, X-man days of future past, and Maleficent. Also got I cool guide to steampunk design, art and culture. And a bunch of bathroom essentials.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Solitary

Quote from: Johan on December 25, 2014, 05:46:36 PM
Nice. How's the action?
Excellent! My son plays the very best Dean guitar they made at the time, and he says this guitar is equal or better, with a very long sustain. The set up was perfect right out of the box, with minor tuning of the strings. This guitar sounds nasty when you want it to, or very mellow if you want it to, very versatile, and a great gig guitar. The amp is terrific, and you can use it to tune the guitar spot on, contrary to those who don't know how to use it. I personally like the sound of a Fender, but this one is easier to play is sounds great too. I can't tell the difference between the original Gibson and this copy for way less money. I recommend it to any beginner, or even a professional, as a road guitar. I love this guitar, and just because Joan Jett and Slash use the original Gibson has nothing to do with it. Ha! Ha! I'm surprised at how good the pick ups are.  Solitary 
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

I got 2 creamy thighs and the female parts attached to them and she sings to me..
Merry fucking Christmas!  :dance: :dance:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

PickelledEggs

I don't know about you, but as I get older, I want underwear and socks more and more.... I think it's just that I can appreciate some good undergarments....

Maybe I'm just weird...

Draconic Aiur

No ones gonna comment about my Ganesh Shrine? I mean c'mon!

Mike Cl

Quote from: Solitary on December 27, 2014, 11:46:40 PM
That's what happens to bad boys and girls.
Noooo, it isn't 'nothing' that happens to bad boys and girls.  It is what I got--a switch and two lumps of coal.  Which is better than last year--a switch and one lump of coal.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?