News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

What did you get for XMass?

Started by Solitary, December 25, 2014, 02:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

I hope you all had as good a Christmas I had, minus a bad head cold.  :smiley: :undecided: I  received a 66 remake of a Gipson, SG Pro Special addition from their Proshop in China by Epiphone, and inspected and set up by Gipson in the USA. I also got a Spider IV 30 Amp; and a G5 Hoodie too GrinningYMIR  . I'm really stoked now!  :syda: :new_xmas: :super:  :kidra: :wink: :azn: Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

PickelledEggs

Nice, Solitary!

I got a wii u with NintendoLand and Super Mario 3D World. I will be getting Smash Bros soon (I ordered it on Amazon)

GrinningYMIR

I got a few steam games, an Xbox one (they used my old giftcards which made me happy) Halo MC edition, Far Cry 4, AC, and a few books. Nice to have em :3
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Sal1981

11 pair of socks
2 underpants
a family album of pictures
chocolate treats
a shirt.

Johan

Quote from: Solitary on December 25, 2014, 02:08:04 PM
I hope you all had as good a Christmas I had, minus a bad head cold.  :smiley: :undecided: I  received a 66 remake of a Gipson, SG Pro Special addition from their Proshop in China by Epiphone, and inspected and set up by Gipson in the USA. I also got a Spider IV 30 Amp; and a G5 Hoodie too GrinningYMIR  . I'm really stoked now!  :syda: :new_xmas: :super:  :kidra: :wink: :azn: Solitary

Nice. How's the action?
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Draconic Aiur

A league of legends mouse pad, A league of legends 10 dollar gift card,
A 100 dollar bill, a 25$ Barnes and noble card, 25$ amazon card,
A pound of beef jerky, A few chocolate bars,
New flip flops, body care stuff,

my uncle goes around the world on trips, and hes focusing on Buddha now:

Draconic Aiur

A Ganesh mini shrine with Buddha necklaces. And because I'm using a flip up phone and the pics are shitty here's what Ganesh looks like:

Mr.Obvious

À scarf
About 200 euro's in cash
Two sweaters.
À thermos-mug for on The go.
A mouse for my broken laptop.
Colonials of Catan dice editing.
The desolation of smaug extended edition.
Two comics
À bottle of red wine
And a new personalized casing for my iPhone
À good year imo
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Jason78

Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Shiranu

A dreidel and a paperboy hat made in Guatemala that doesn't fit me.

Oh, and a DDoS of the PSN and XBL servers, so I cant play anything online nor by my Christmas present to myself.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Green Bottle

Afternoon Unbelievers, i hope you all had a nice Xmas.

Iphone
Jacket
Celtic top (away kit)
Celtic Tshirt (green, with crest)
3 Lynx gift sets
Sox, loads of Sox
Bottle Whisky (The Black Grouse)
£25 Gift voucher......... :pidu: :kidra: :popcorn: :shifty:
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

SGOS

I got a river rock fountain that gurgles as it flows to tuck in amongst the greenery in front of the house.  Not as good as a real creek, but it is pleasant and it doesn't flood.  It's currently gurgling in my living room.

Youssuf Ramadan

Chocolate and socks and stuff.  I did buy myself a little something tho....  :biggrin:

Atheon

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca