Merry Christmas messages to the American Atheist Headquarters

Started by PickelledEggs, December 25, 2014, 01:53:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

It's a video. I am pretty sure that even though it is on facebook, since it's public anyone on here can see it even without a FB account.
There are some pretty funny ones, some nasty ones, and one really nice one that they end with.

Enjoy!

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152907464912418&set=vb.71352317417

Munch

If you take atheists out of the context of all those cards and letters sent, and replace them with gays and lesbians, you have essentially gone back some 30-40 years for the gay civil rights movement and fighting against the same people. Go back even further with the black civil rights movement, and its the same breed of people fighting against them.

As a gay guy, I understand fully the same shit atheists face with these ignorant bastards, that's why it kinda melded together for me in my beliefs, and why being an atheist means something, not just not believing in God.

Let's never give up the cause people, and have a happy holiday.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Munch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on December 25, 2014, 07:32:28 AM
So, I'm "the new gay"?

Or the new black, or the new native american.

Theres always gonna be a group the nationalist white christian fundies will attack, so we're all on the same boat there my friend.

If christians want to be nice, wise me a merry christmas, and respect how I celebrate this time of year in my own way, then i'll respect how they do it with their lot. If they wish I go to their fantasy badboy playground hell, then I'll consider that an unprovoked act of agression, and tell them to shove there fairy tales up their cake hole while I enjoy the holidays with my family and friends.

And since i'm a gay atheist, I get double the reward points.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin