Indiana Christian Victim Wants To Pass 'Merry Christmas' Bill Into Law

Started by FieryLocks, December 24, 2014, 05:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: FieryLocks on December 26, 2014, 04:05:24 PM
I've heard and read that many parts of Indiana are KKK country. Is that true?
My Y-donor was a Kluxer. The Grand Dragon for the state used to live in the next town over from us, Elwood, Indiana. And this is the flat-lander part, not the hill country of the southern half of the state.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

FieryLocks

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on December 26, 2014, 05:05:16 PM
My Y-donor was a Kluxer. The Grand Dragon for the state used to live in the next town over from us, Elwood, Indiana. And this is the flat-lander part, not the hill country of the southern half of the state.
YIKES!
"To surrender to ignorance and call it 'God' has always been premature, and it remains premature today"--Isaac Asimov

Jason78

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on December 26, 2014, 08:29:23 AM
Indiana, the third world representative to the United States.

You're already a third world country by most metrics.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Jason78

Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Jason78 on December 27, 2014, 06:26:38 AM
Well obviously not you personally.
Just pointing out that I got the fuck out of there. Missouri is more honest about being a state composed of country fucks and city slickers. Indiana likes to pretend their homogeneous.
PZ Myers

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Mermaid on December 27, 2014, 08:05:22 AM
Indiana has " In God We Trust" on their license plates.
Had. The new ones reflect some anniversary or other. 200th something. Seen in passing.
PZ Myers

AllPurposeAtheist

All nativity scenes should omit the half naked baby left out in the snow and freezing cold nights because it seems to me they're advocating child endangerment and neglect.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Munch

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on December 29, 2014, 12:47:22 PM
All nativity scenes should omit the half naked baby left out in the snow and freezing cold nights because it seems to me they're advocating child endangerment and neglect.

It also promotes the fact that a 'white baby' ( XD ) in an Arab county is being left out in the cold with all the animal shit around in the barn.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin