"I Still Believe Homosexuality is a choice..."

Started by Aletheia, December 04, 2014, 03:54:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

Shall I tell you, serious here for a moment. Something the scares me more then the prospect of war or being in a room with a nest of spiders, something that causes me to shudder when I think about its implications, is how ignorance, when it shrouds people so much, they can't see the enemy when stood in front of them, because of their own beliefs, to the point of it being insidious.

The best example of this, is the moment in the womens march in washingston, when the bitch with the loud speaker, screamed out allahu akbar, surrounded by women, who are so FUCKING CLUELESS, to what islam represents to the western world, how it is a cult that subjegates women, forces children to marry adult men, and for me, the most terrifying thing, how the vast majority of islamic followers believe gays should be executed, or arrested, or 'turned straight'. And what just boils over with rage for me, is how these 'progressive' people in the west, have let this evil cult infest into their protests, not questioning it, and even now allowing it to be the face of their organisation.

These stupid, tunnel visioned, virtue signalling dimwits, are so focused on hating the current president of the united states, they would side with people, that want to subjugate them, beat them, and execute them. With this is happening, you make Trump look like the good guy in comparison.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Women Black Shirts wanted to help Hitler liberate England too.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on February 21, 2017, 08:14:48 AM
I dunno, should we open those flood gates?

Not all closeted gays, are homophobic.  Just the most vociferous of them .. see many examples.  Especially conservative preachers ;-)  I would be happy to see homophobes waterboarded until they admit they are gay, and just hypocritical and monstrous.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 21, 2017, 01:07:10 PM
Not all closeted gays, are homophobic.  Just the most vociferous of them .. see many examples.  Especially conservative preachers ;-)  I would be happy to see homophobes waterboarded until they admit they are gay, and just hypocritical and monstrous.

And then there are those who just really don't give a crap about all the fuss. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 23, 2017, 04:15:13 AM
And then there are those who just really don't give a crap about all the fuss.

You mustn't work in public sanitation.  For them, crap is their main interest, that an piss.  Good thing there are bacteria we can train to process that, or you could keep your night soil in your chamber pot at home ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 23, 2017, 06:41:02 AM
You mustn't work in public sanitation.  For them, crap is their main interest, that an piss.  Good thing there are bacteria we can train to process that, or you could keep your night soil in your chamber pot at home ;-)

Another non-sequitur from the most annoying practitioner of it...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 23, 2017, 07:33:06 AM
Another non-sequitur from the most annoying practitioner of it...

I am only telling the truth.  If you don't like the truth, stick to MSNBC.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 23, 2017, 12:43:44 PM
I am only telling the truth.  If you don't like the truth, stick to MSNBC.

The POINT was that my use of the term "crap" had nothing to do with actual sewage-processing and you KNOW that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on February 26, 2017, 11:20:12 AM
The POINT was that my use of the term "crap" had nothing to do with actual sewage-processing and you KNOW that.

I know lots of things.  Even where bears take a crap ;-)  I guess Atheistforums.com is part of the "woods". ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on February 26, 2017, 12:14:25 PM
I know lots of things.  Even where bears take a crap ;-)  I guess Atheistforums.com is part of the "woods". ;-))

No, Baruch, this isn't where I choose to "go".  I'm not here for therapy, so back off a bit.

On the other paw, drink "'Bear Whiz Beer'.  It's in the water son, that's why it's yellow"...

Snowblo

Sex is for perverts, sex and twisted minds is a choice overall. But i dont care honestly if you like male on male or female on male action, just dont be a perv.

Baruch

Quote from: Snowblo on February 27, 2017, 06:30:35 AM
Sex is for perverts, sex and twisted minds is a choice overall. But i dont care honestly if you like male on male or female on male action, just dont be a perv.

I prefer to screw roadkill, while in Second Life.  So does that trigger you? ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Snowblo

Quote from: Baruch on February 27, 2017, 07:12:46 AM
I prefer to screw roadkill, while in Second Life.  So does that trigger you? ;-))
Yes, but i'll ignore it.

Munch

Apparently anything related to sex is perverted to you. Funny thing that the catholic church preaches this same thing, while raping choir boys in the basement.

And its not perversion. If you understand the definition.

Quoteperversion
pəˈvəːʃ(ə)n/Submit
noun
distortion or corruption of the original course, meaning, or state of something.

Since its purely subjective, the only one with the problem is yourself. Now in examples of how children are not sexually matured creatures, then then it is a perversion to put children in a situation involving something sexual. However, between consenting adults at maturity, it is the natural order of things.

Or does the way nature work seem like a preservation to you as well?
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Mr.Obvious

I'm no psychologist, but I gotta say: with Every post you make, it seems to me, more and more, that you are overcompensating for something.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.