Turkish Woman Murdered In Germany For Protecting Teen Girls

Started by Shiranu, November 27, 2014, 07:39:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/tugce-parents-let-german-student-beaten-into-coma-mcdonalds-die-23rd-birthday-1476972

QuoteKnown only as Tugce A, the victim, of Turkish origins, will turn 23 and die tomorrow after almost two weeks in a coma.

The circumstances that led to her demise have shocked Germany.

The student was dining at a McDonald's in Offenbach, near Frankfurt on a Saturday night, when a violent quarrel, involving three young boys and two girls reportedly aged between 13 and 16, broke out in the restaurant's toilet area.

Friends said Tugce left her table and stepped into the argument to quell it upon hearing the girls screaming for help.

The boys subsequently left the premises, but when Tugce also came out about an hour later, they were waiting for her in a parking lot.

An 18-year-old identified only as Sanel M, according to German privacy laws, reportedly punched her on the side of the head. The student fell, hitting her head on the floor, and entered into a coma.

The reason I bring this story up is because of the internet's, Europeans mostly, reaction.

Everywhere I have seen this story, I have seen the majority of comments looking like they were ripped straight from America's FoxNew and replacing Black/Mexican with Turk... they go basically like this...

1. "Damn Turks, they come over here and commit crimes! We should arrest them all and ship them back to Turkey!"
2. "Damn Turks, they come over here and live off our welfare! We should arrest them all and ship them back to Turkey!"
3. "Damn Turks, just a bunch of Muslim barbarians! We should arrest them all and ship them back to Turkey!"
4. "Damn Turks, they aren't like us... they aren't European (white), why are they allowed here?!? We should arrest them all and ship them back to Turkey!"

Seriously Europeans, what the fuck?

Tugce was Turkish.

Tugce was murdered for protecting two teenage girls from 3 guys, at least one 18 years old, who were harassing them outside of a bathroom.

Tugce was murdered by a guy with a SERBIAN name who waited outside the store and assaulted her.

And somehow, from this story... you feel the need, that it is appropriate, to go on a rant about how terrible, how big of scum, the criminal Turks are? That somehow Tugce was the criminal in this story for protecting two German girls from Serbians... that it somehow proves that Turks are criminals that need to be deported?

What the fuck is wrong with you, Europeans?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Solitary

I think the whole world has gone crazy. It seems that everyone is on edge from everything that is going on in the world, and reacting with violence for the most trivial reasons. Too many people, and too many out of work that's beyond their control, or don't want to work, and think the world owes them a living. I had a fish tank when younger, and the fish would breed until a certain point was met, and they all turned on each other until there were only two fish left on each end of the tank. I think this is what is happening in the world now. Every civilization in history has reached a point like this and it ended.
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.