News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hallo zusammen!

Started by Weltfrieden, February 14, 2013, 09:58:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Draconic Aiur"
Quote from: "Rasputin"I'm the awesomer of the two though.

He's lying, because I'm more awesome. Also Sean is the correct spelling.

Welcome Sean/Shawn - s.  Hope y'all like it here.  Welcome to the shark tank.
BYOFF
(bring your own fish food)
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Bibliofagus

Welcome to the both of you.
Is it okay if I just refer to Sean as Sean and to Shawn as Shawn?
Quote from: \"the_antithesis\"Faith says, "I believe this and I don\'t care what you say, I cannot possibly be wrong." Faith is an act of pride.

Quote from: \"AllPurposeAtheist\"The moral high ground was dug up and made into a walmart apparently today.

Tornadoes caused: 2, maybe 3.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: "Bibliofagus"

Welcome to the both of you.
Is it okay if I just refer to Sean as Sean and to Shawn as Shawn?

That'll be cool thanks.

Bibliofagus

Quote from: \"the_antithesis\"Faith says, "I believe this and I don\'t care what you say, I cannot possibly be wrong." Faith is an act of pride.

Quote from: \"AllPurposeAtheist\"The moral high ground was dug up and made into a walmart apparently today.

Weltfrieden

You can call me Shawn, yeah. Most of the folk over at Thinking Universe do. What's your name?

Brian37

Be sure to barbecue kittens, record the NFL without their permission and rip the tags off your mattress.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Bibliofagus

Quote from: "Rasputin"You can call me Shawn, yeah. Most of the folk over at Thinking Universe do. What's your name?

Justin

Jason78

Ra-ra-Rasputin Lover of the Russian Queen.

Welcome to the forum
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Mister Agenda

Glad to have you with us, Ras!
Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina

leo

Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

blackbear89

There is a greater economic and personal impact if one chooses to network in person, rather than through the unnatural state of artificially lit screen.

VaasMontenegro

Welcome! (belated, I only just realized this is last month) Ich studiere Deutsch auch! Maybe we can be buddies! Together we shall combat Religion and rule the galaxy together as father and son! (or just random friends who met on a forum)
"I\'m not a schemer. I just try to show the schemers how pathetic their attempts to control things really are."

Weltfrieden

Quote from: "VaasMontenegro"Welcome!
Vielen Dank!

QuoteIch studiere Deutsch auch!
Ach super! Seit wann hast du Deutsch lernen und warum?

QuoteMaybe we can be buddies! Together we shall combat Religion and rule the galaxy together as father and son! (or just random friends who met on a forum)
Das hört sich gut mir an. Gemeinsam können wir das Universum herrschen!

VaasMontenegro

Quote from: "Rasputin"Vielen Dank!

Bitteschoen! (Leider, besitze ich kein deutschen Tastatur, und muss ich dann ohne Umlauts schreiben)

QuoteAch super! Seit wann hast du Deutsch lernen und warum?

Seit 4 Jahre habe ich Deutsch studiert, weil der Sprache mich interessiert, und weil ich deutschen herkunft bin. Mein Urgrossvater kam aus Deutschland! Also, um meinem Deutsch zu verbessern, fahre ich diesem Sommer nach Muenchen! :D (Ich werde mit Freunde bleiben)

QuoteDas hört sich gut mir an. Gemeinsam können wir das Universum herrschen!

Ich freue mich darauf!
"I\'m not a schemer. I just try to show the schemers how pathetic their attempts to control things really are."

Weltfrieden

Quote from: "VaasMontenegro"Bitteschoen! (Leider, besitze ich kein deutschen Tastatur, und muss ich dann ohne Umlauts schreiben)
Ich habe einige von die Alt-Tasten memoriert für den Umlauts, aber im Übrigen benutze ich auch den ausgelöster Umlauts.

QuoteSeit 4 Jahre habe ich Deutsch studiert, weil der Sprache mich interessiert, und weil ich deutschen herkunft bin. Mein Urgrossvater kam aus Deutschland! Also, um meinem Deutsch zu verbessern, fahre ich diesem Sommer nach Muenchen! :D (Ich werde mit Freunde bleiben)
Das ist wunderbar! Ich versuche mir ein Stipendium zu besorgen, um im Laufe des Sommers im Ausland studieren zu können. In diesem Fall würde ich mir wünschen ans Goethe Institut in Hamburg zu gehen. Aber leider bräuchte ich dafür ein Stipendium, welches alle Reise- und Unterkunftskosten decken würde. Leider habe ich keine Zusage bekommen. Allerdings gebe ich die Hoffnung nicht auf, dass es irgendwann mal klappen könnte.

QuoteIch freue mich darauf!
So geht es mir auch!