Democracy? No! What We Really Achieved On A Lie From Bush And His Criminals

Started by Solitary, November 01, 2014, 03:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

http://youtu.be/U28UMjJW0xU  I guess we wanted them to get fighting among themselves. We have achieved what The Politicians Wanted With Support Of The People Who Voted For Them And Their Military Industrial Complex That Eisenhower Warn About was The Biggest Threat To World Peace.  :sad: :angry:  :cry:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Minimalist

The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

AllPurposeAtheist

War is and has always been a racket. I don't see that changing any time soon.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

josephpalazzo

Well, Afghanistan is quite a peculiar situation. The people there are divided along tribal factions, and they have been fighting each other since... well, forever. The British tried to tame them in the 19th century with obviously no success. The Russians tried in vain. And now the US have come to the same conclusions. With or without the presence of a superpower, the Afghanis are going to kill each other. There's little we can do, except to try to contain that violence and restricted to that area. Problem with these violent conflicts is that they eventually spill over. Once the US is out, the killings will continue, and there is a good chance that Pakistan and India will get involved, two enemies in search for a good fight. So watch out as both are members of the nuclear club.

Solitary

When in the hell are people going to realize you can't change an idealism with war?  :wall:

Green Bottle

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on November 02, 2014, 09:13:46 AM
War is and has always been a racket. I don't see that changing any time soon.
Yes it is, a very profitable racket that brings in billions for the economy's of countries with major arms manufacturing companies, no need to name these countries as we all know who they are.
:borg: :popcorn:
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Solitary

:think: Russia and the United States, or China and Israel?   :eek: I think the best way to win a war is not to be in one.  :super: 

Green Bottle

God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit