THIS Is Why I Stay The F**k Out Of Starbucks

Started by stromboli, October 30, 2014, 10:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: Munch on October 31, 2014, 03:06:51 PM
Luckily I got my last pumpkin spice latte today so I'm good for now.

Wait, so starbucks is a staging ground of hot sodomy action and gay orgies? :D

I'll order the vanilla spice latte with 'Extra Cream' on top! :D

You didn't know? You just have to do the secret handshake with the barista and a secret panel opens up that leads to the underground orgy room.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

PickelledEggs

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on October 31, 2014, 04:15:07 PM
You didn't know? You just have to do the secret handshake with the barista and a secret panel opens up that leads to the underground orgy room.
I did the handshake by accident. Long story short... now I have ebola.

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: PickelledEggs on October 31, 2014, 04:31:34 PM
I did the handshake by accident. Long story short... now I have ebola.
You are now officially homosexual then. If you have any girlfriends or wives you are now broken up with them.

You will be assigned with a boyfriend on Tuesday. In the mean time you need to shop for a new wardrobe.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on October 31, 2014, 04:50:32 PM
You are now officially homosexual then. If you have any girlfriends or wives you are now broken up with them.

You will be assigned with a boyfriend on Tuesday. In the mean time you need to shop for a new wardrobe.
:lol:

DunkleSeele

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on October 31, 2014, 04:50:32 PM

And fit new, fabolous curtains, rearrange the furniture and get rid of that really tacky sofa!

By the way: Starbucks' coffee REALLY sucks, but if they get on the nerves of some homophobic asshole they're OK in my book.

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: DunkleSeele on October 31, 2014, 05:11:08 PM
And fit new, fabolous curtains, rearrange the furniture and get rid of that really tacky sofa!

By the way: Starbucks' coffee REALLY sucks, but if they get on the nerves of some homophobic asshole they're OK in my book.
I don't know if anyone remembers, but that annoying fucking sofa is still in my living room. One day I will burn it in the cul-de-sac.

Mermaid

Quote from: stromboli on October 30, 2014, 10:34:07 PM
I live a few blocks from a Starbucks.
Everyone on the planet lives a few blocks from a Starbucks. I totally love their coffee.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Green Bottle

I know of 1 Starbucks in the city centre an mibbe there's more but i really couldnt give a flying fk cos i dont drink coffee..... :pidu:
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Mermaid on October 31, 2014, 05:33:12 PM
Everyone on the planet lives a few blocks from a Starbucks. I totally love their coffee.
I actually live a few blocks from a starbucks that is across the street from another starbucks.

I'm kidding .....or am I?

Munch

The faces in starbucks changes, but they always know my name....

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

SGOS

I spent a winter in Victoria, BC.  As I recall, there were three Starbucks in three adjacent blocks down town.

stromboli

Sounds like Starbucks is actually the matrix. If I see Keanu Reeves coming out of one, I'm heading for the hills.

BTW, Utah is certainly not ground zero for good coffee, so certainly it can be better elsewhere.

the_antithesis

I am in a Starbucks right now and no one is hitting on me.

Except that chick.

PickelledEggs

stromboli

There are coffee places all over now. Jessie Jeans' Coffee Beans, The Daily Rise- My son was going to start a coffee shop after he got back from his first tour, but that went askew. Probably would have been a good idea. Any place yuppies gather I ain't gonna be. Gay is fine, but I'm sure they don't want anything to do with me.