Roleplaying and other gaming scenarios

Started by GrinningYMIR, October 27, 2014, 02:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

"WHAT THE FUCK!---"sir. I thought we were going to Kolab and destroy the Feel Good and the people that want to take over our world? With all due respect sir, this is light years away from where we are going, and will be too late to save earth. Can I take a small team and go there and destroy the world with a small 10,000 megaton faster than light tachyon bomb so it happens yesterday? Theta, Commander of Scorpion Patrol, and biotic qualified."
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Hydra009

*takes a seat and almost dozes off, rousing briefly with the phrase "destroy the world" but almost immediately losing interest*

I was just resting my eyes.  Let me know when we ship out.

Solitary

GrinningYMIR

"Get moving soldiers, you've got a scientist to rob." Tikachi orders, "And, don't let me hear about any unpleasantness between you and Nova, understand Des?"
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Hydra009

Yes.  *pauses*  Sir.

*grumbles on the way to the hanger*

Solitary

Theta, "Why doesn't high command ever listen to me, the Mormonistas are going to take over our world if we don't stop them." I'm asking permission to join the Iconoclasts division, under the command of Major Paine---Sir!"

Mr.Obvious

*Pops a piece of mintgum in his mouth. Stands up and joins Des at the hanger after picking up his favorite shotgun and his helmet.*
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

GrinningYMIR

You are know Squad 382, Squad Theta, for better or for worse your life is now irrevocably tied to the lives of the men around you. You have some time available, how you choose to use it is your decision, but the thought of the upcoming mission will weigh on your mind, for some of you it might be the first real taste of combat, for others, its just another mission on some backwater world.

The first of many missions, should you be successful, the time to prove yourselves is coming very soon.

<You may all do what you like, you can post here, you can PM me if you want something hidden from the others, you may PM each other for private conversations (Though I ask that you also send me the message so that I can mold it in) or you may simply wait for what comes next. I know we haven't gotten to the real meat of the story yet, but I do hope you guys will like it. We might have to set up a time for use to do it however

In addition, some of you might get further story PM's from me, stuff that only happens to your character, something only you are aware of.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!>
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

PickelledEggs

Wait. I thougt des was nova.... its desdinova..... Who is who? Fuck I'm confused

GrinningYMIR

Solitary

Squad 382, Squad Theta in unison, "Are we going to Kolab to kick ass?---sir! Theta: "we need all the help we can get sir, even with our tachyon weapons." "The Mormonistas have the god particle defense systems." We could use the Space Devils to help us defeat them sir."

Desdinova

"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

GrinningYMIR

GrinningYMIR

<If you guys could resend me your backstories I'd appreciate it, the Word doc I had them on got erased somehow, and I can't find them in the sent messages section of my message thingy>

with the exit of your two companions, four of you remain in the room, though Tikachi has not formally dismissed you, you get the feeling that its time to go. Though this is the time to ask any final questions if you have them.

Solitary

Theta: "Here we go again, hurry up and wait, and I'm stuck on Uranus."  :eek: