Roleplaying and other gaming scenarios

Started by GrinningYMIR, October 27, 2014, 02:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on October 27, 2014, 04:57:24 PM
STOP PERSECUTING US DAMMIT!

They're pickin on us you know Solitary.. THIS MEANS WAR!  :pidu:
What did you have in mind? Did you want to be rescued by a sexy firefighter or something?

GrinningYMIR

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on October 27, 2014, 04:23:09 PM
*Grabs K-13*

Let's play.

alright! a shotgunner! You're the kind of guy that loves to study the inner workings of the human body, preferably after they have been removed from their body with your mighty weapon. Utilizing lightweight armor and quick attack you close in on the enemy and take em out before they even have a chance, but you are at your weakest when at range.

Here is your weapon

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

GrinningYMIR

Also I'll set up the actual roleplay itself once its all decided

If you want backstory and whatnot PM, if you wanna shoot and burn shit with some story then pm me what brand of propane you'd like
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Solitary

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on October 27, 2014, 04:57:24 PM
STOP PERSECUTING US DAMMIT!

They're pickin on us you know Solitary.. THIS MEANS WAR!  :pidu:
APA we got them with this: OORAH!
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Solitary

PS, Jack and Grunt are going to help us.

GrinningYMIR

Hey hey, there shall be no getting aid from the Normandy crew, too BA

and no help from Doctor who or the Daleks either pickle, I know you were thinking it

Solitary

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on October 27, 2014, 06:34:38 PM

and no help from Doctor who or the Daleks either pickle, I know you were thinking it
Jack says you look like a pussy. 

GrinningYMIR

Jack is a slutty bitch, she has no powah here

PickelledEggs

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on October 27, 2014, 06:34:38 PM

Lol His name isn't Doctor Who. That's just the name of the show. And Daleks would never help a non-Dalek

Green Bottle

God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

stromboli

Vulcan Gatling gun, you peasants. Comes in 20 mil or .50 cal. I worked on these as an aircraft welder. so much for your fantasies.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: PickelledEggs on October 27, 2014, 05:09:01 PM
What did you have in mind? Did you want to be rescued by a sexy firefighter or something?

How did you know my fantasy is to be rescued from a horrendous fire on the 19th floor of an old wooden structure by a guy with a shaved chest? :lol:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on October 28, 2014, 07:50:03 AM
How did you know my fantasy is to be rescued from a horrendous fire on the 19th floor of an old wooden structure by a guy with a shaved chest? :lol:
I had a hunk... Er.. Ummm... Hunch

Sent from your mom

AllPurposeAtheist

I just want to see how badly skin blisters after carrying a grown man down 19 flights of steps through raging fire bare chested..  It's a scientific research thing..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on October 28, 2014, 09:44:06 AM
I just want to see how badly skin blisters after carrying a grown man down 19 flights of steps through raging fire bare chested..  It's a scientific research thing..
That's hot. :lol: