Roleplaying and other gaming scenarios

Started by GrinningYMIR, October 27, 2014, 02:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrinningYMIR

Alright gamers let's do some small form of roleplay for no reason other than why not? Should I create a new thread? I dunno! Maybe!

Five weapons are offered, you can take one

M-19 Avenger rifle
K-13 "Knockdown"
PLU-39-A
R-79 "Firestorm"
C-36 "hand cannon"
"BA-17 AP rifle"

Let me know if you want this to be something minor or a full fledged story with story and such, either works
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

PickelledEggs

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on October 27, 2014, 02:15:07 PM
Alright gamers let's do some small form of roleplay for no reason other than why not? Should I create a new thread? I dunno! Maybe!

Five weapons are offered, you can take one

M-19 Avenger rifle
K-13 "Knockdown"
PLU-39-A
R-79 "Firestorm"
C-36 "hand cannon"

Lets create a new thread just so it doesn't get lost in the gaming thread.  What do you want to name the thread? "What would you chose? roleplay" ?

GrinningYMIR

Not Roleplay, APA and Solitary would have too much fun with that title

Maybe Roleplaying and other Gaming scenarios
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

GrinningYMIR

Hydra009

Ooh!  R-79 Firestorm!

*cackles maniacally*

GrinningYMIR

Congratulations! You're a flamethrower operator! You specialize in close quarters combat and morale breaking! here is a picture of you

Hydra009

GrinningYMIR

I'll wait a few before I let you toast some poor sod, let someone else get in on the action, I'm also adding another weapon "BA-17 AP rifle"

PickelledEggs

GrinningYMIR

Congrats pickel! you have picked the Pistoleer! Using your hand cannon you are able to penetrate all but the thickest of armors, though you suffer against shielded targets. With a medium range you are good at close combat and moderate range alike!

Here is your weapon

(You have light armor)

PickelledEggs

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Hydra009

PickelledEggs

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on October 27, 2014, 02:46:10 PM
Not Roleplay, APA and Solitary would have too much fun with that title

Maybe Roleplaying and other Gaming scenarios
STOP PERSECUTING US DAMMIT!

They're pickin on us you know Solitary.. THIS MEANS WAR!  :pidu:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.