Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Thoughts on Bronies

Started by Munch, October 24, 2014, 02:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

GrinningYMIR

YES! That is awesome!! XDDD
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

kilodelta

Even with my perfect bearing, I laughed at that.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

GrinningYMIR

684 hours left everypony, season 5 arrives

Soon..

Hydra009

As an equally ardent MLP and GoT fan, I'm pretty stoked about the near future.

GrinningYMIR

And thus this realization was brought unto me..and I rejoiced, for the sheer awesomeness of this...cannot be properly described.

GrinningYMIR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ5mqXgSmhY

Can't remember if I posted this already but

The feels man T-T

AllPurposeAtheist

For a moment I was under the impression that this was the How To Never Get Laid thread.. Be a Bronie!
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

GrinningYMIR

This again? Dude I got laid by a pegasister, this show makes me happy, I know you hate it but you don't have to be a dick about it

Hydra009

GrinningYMIR

Desdinova

Just checking in on you guys.  Everything looks normal, carry on.
"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

GrinningYMIR