News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Thoughts on Bronies

Started by Munch, October 24, 2014, 02:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrinningYMIR

I've had bad experiences with fan fiction in the past, the first one I ever read was cupcakes when I was like 15, I've also read one additional brony one about Lyra and Cheeriliee being a couple, no thanks.

Bedsides those I read a bunch of wow ones, mass effect ones, and a halo or two, some were good like FE, but most were pretty bad, and more often tan not devolved into eroticism, you know how that goes.

I've had to keep my watching of the series quiet from my folks, they would be horrified if they knew about that kind of thing. (I always keep odd things form them, this, the fact that I was dating a black girl, and for the longest time my atheism) so I'm wary of getting too deep into the fandom at the moment lest my mouth slip you know?

But I'm drfinaatelt going to speculate on season 5, I think eventually one of the CMCs will get her mark which will cause a rift in the group, you might see some more romantic pairing, and there might be a straight up change in marks for someone, like someone's destiny completely changing

They might also end up fighting a living representation of complete disharmony, a complete opposite of their representation of harmony, perhaps they won't be able to beat this avatar and hae to find a way to beat him without relying solely on their harmonic magic
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

the_antithesis

Youse guys still tawkin' about this?

Here's Starscream mounting Megatron.

GrinningYMIR

Quote from: the_antithesis on November 10, 2014, 12:45:26 PM
Youse guys still tawkin' about this?

Here's Starscream mounting Megatron.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq1_6D9QS9Y

The untold story of what happened to Optimus when they rebuilt him
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Desdinova

Quote from: PickelledEggs on October 25, 2014, 11:47:27 PM
I don't like the sun. I go outside when it's dark out.

This one's for you Eggs.  BOC made vampires cool before vampires were cool.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdtK4dxYl5o
"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Desdinova on November 11, 2014, 01:05:19 PM
This one's for you Eggs.  BOC made vampires cool before vampires were cool.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdtK4dxYl5o
I love Blue Oyster Cult.

Speaking of vampires...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gts2yGraydk

Desdinova

Yep, both songs are from that album.  Maybe my favorite by them.  Nosferatu is probably the better song, but "I Love the Night" has that haunting feeling to it.
"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

GrinningYMIR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTWK_efnbT8

Supposedly this was based off of "just died in your arms tonight"

Still sounds awesome

Hydra009

GrinningYMIR

I'll have to give that one a listen, haven't heard it yet

GrinningYMIR

Just remember, never underestimate the power of scootaloo

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

GrinningYMIR

We don't talk about that pre fim crap

Munch

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on November 13, 2014, 09:57:03 AM

We don't talk about that pre fim crap

all good things have to come from a gross murky bog before evolution can make it something pretty.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

GrinningYMIR

I like that munch

Also I forgot to mention I got frisked three times aft the airport last week, so if anypony brings the big bad government down on is it will be me

*flittershy voice* I'm sorry