News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hi everyone

Started by eylul, October 22, 2014, 01:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eylul

My name is Eylul and I live in Turkey.I am studying Chemical Engineering and  I am 22 years old. I am an atheist about 5 years and it's really hard to live in Turkey if you are not muslim. I am an adult but I can't say my family I am not a believer. If I tell them they will not admit it. And I love them a lot. So I need to find people who do not believe in religions and anything including. I follow this forum about a few months and I really liked it. Teach me how to live please :)
Greetings.

aitm

Greetings young lady. Welcome to our little home away from stupid people.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

PickelledEggs

eylul

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Solitary

Welcome aboard eylul!  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Desdinova

Good to meet you eylul!   There are a lot of very intelligent people here (not me btw).  However, I'm not so sure we should be teaching anyone how to live.
"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

aitm

Quote from: Desdinova on October 22, 2014, 03:14:33 PM
  However, I'm not so sure we should be teaching anyone how to live.
Wait a minute! A lovely, intelligent woman from Turkey? Of course I have some advice on how she should live.......
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Green Bottle

Hi Eylul an welcome to the madhouse, you dont have to be off your head to post in here but it helps.. :pidu:
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

eylul

Thank you very much for your welcome.
In here I do not have friends to speak about these stuffs. So you can speak with me and it means I learn from you, that's what I mean Desdinova :)

And aitm, I am waiting for your advices, please :)

DunkleSeele

Merhaba eylul, welcome to our little snake pit! :)

eylul

Quote from: DunkleSeele on October 22, 2014, 05:40:05 PM
Merhaba eylul, welcome to our little snake pit! :)
Tesekkurler :)

AllPurposeAtheist

We had a lovely Turkish lady here, drunkenshoe, but she left..
Welcome
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Desdinova

Quote from: eylul on October 22, 2014, 05:33:24 PM
Thank you very much for your welcome.
In here I do not have friends to speak about these stuffs. So you can speak with me and it means I learn from you, that's what I mean Desdinova :)

And aitm, I am waiting for your advices, please :)

You are always welcome to come here and speak whatever is on your mind.  Someone is always here to listen.  Again welcome aboard.
"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

sasuke

Hello Eylul.  In Arabic, your name means September.  Does it have a meaning in Turkish?