Obama Infecting Christians With Ebola To Start A New Age of Darkness

Started by stromboli, October 19, 2014, 11:42:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

http://christwire.org/2014/08/obama-is-infecting-christians-with-ebola-to-destroy-jesus-and-start-a-new-age-of-liberal-darkness/?fb_action_ids=10152379144476625&fb_action_types=og.comments

QuoteBarack Obama has used genetics to manufacture the most powerful virus in the history of mankind.  The virus is an evolved form of EBOLA, a deadly virus that causes the body to bleed to death in a week.

EBOLA virus seen in this slide spells out the world Obama. Christian scientists speculate that only those who get an injected cure for Ebola will get this marker in their blood, indicating they bowed before Obama to get the antidote.
According to sources, there is an antidote for the virus.  The cure was tested at the CDC facility in Georgia this week, where an infected doctor  has been nearly cured, against all odds.

Keep in mind, Obama-era evolution of Ebola has already killed thousands in Africa, and only moments ago, a person dropped dead in London from Obama-Ebola.

Do no forget, the B.O. in Ebola stands for Barack Obama.  The rest of the acronym has been up for debate in the news media community.

The new Ebola virus is a control mechanism designed to destroy Christianity in America once and for all.

The virus is easily spread and all of the illegals who have just so suddenly been allowed to come into America, you may ask why is this happening?  They are all carriers of the virus.  They have the cure already in their bloodstream, but they are contagious.  These illegals are the source of the spread and just you watch, in about 30 days the first cases of Ebola will start infecting Americans.

But the government already has the cure.  So what is the problem?

The problem is that Obama controls the cure.  He hired Kathleen Sebelius to create a ‘cover organization’, Obamacare, so he could pour all of the money into research of this super-virus.

After the virus starts to infect all Americans, only those who agree to support Obama, do not use their right to free speech to call him a horrible non-American ‘president’, and who sign up for Obamcare will be able to get the cure.  The cure will slip into your bloodstream an RDIF chip that is marked with ancient symbology which ties into Biblical prophesy.  This could be seen as the Mark of the Beast.

Do not take my word for it, just read for yourself how Obama’s plan to destroy Christians and Jesus, then reign in a New Age of Liberal Darkness, is starting.  The flood of illegals infected has already been discovered.

Oh good. Us nonbelievers are safe. And when all the worthy rapture, we got all that free real estate to do what we want with. I'm thinking gay whore house in the governor's mansion. Oughta be a blast.

Btw, this is satire.  :biggrin:

SGOS

It seems like satire, but the site doesn't identify itself as satire.  There is a side article about how to identify a masturbator.  The comparative pictures of masturbators and non masturbators, are absurdly off the wall.  Masturbators have disheveled hair and are greasy looking with missing teeth, like guys out of a Wrong Turn movie, while the non-masturbators look like Matt Damon.  One actually is Matt Damon.  And the guy that wrote the Ebola article, looks like someone dressed up and made a funny face for the photographer.  This has got to be fake.

Edit:  I think I must have posted before you added the satire alert.

Poison Tree

One of their articles is
"Is It Time To Get Rid of Two Presidential Term Limits, So President George W. Bush Can Lead America Again in 2016"
I'm going with satire.
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

stromboli

Quote from: SGOS on October 19, 2014, 11:59:24 AM
Edit:  I think I must have posted before you added the satire alert.

Yup, you caught me. I identified it as satire after reading some of the comments, including the author of the article.

Atheon

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Jason78

The flood of illegals infected has already been discovered.

How much more evidence do you need people!
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

AllPurposeAtheist

That's nothin! Michelle Bachmann is the leading candidate for the Nobel peace prize in physics for her research in Pray the gay away metaphysics.. Did you know we can cure our gay friends here with prayers?  :pray:
http://christwire.org/2014/08/michelle-bachmann-emerging-as-nobel-prize-for-physics-frontrunner-for-pray-the-gay-away-metaphysics/

Well thank God!
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

AllPurposeAtheist

QuoteBtw, this is satire.

No way! If anyone deserves the Nobel Peace prize it's Michelle Bachmann!

LoriPinkAngel

That is just slightly better than the report of several packages of hair extensions found to be infected with Ebola.

Solitary

Welcome aboard LoriPinkAngel!  Are you an artist? If you are, show us your pieces! Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

Hey, wait.. This 1000 years of darkness is just going to have to wait 998 years because Chuck Norris promised us 1000 years of darkness if Obama was reelected.. By then this new age of darkness won't seem so new anymore.. Maybe they should bill it as a gently preowned age of darkness.

Solitary

I'm still waiting for Ted Nugent to kill himself like he said he would if Obama got elected.  :eek: :pidu:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Munch

Quote from: Solitary on October 20, 2014, 10:22:32 PM
I'm still waiting for Ted Nugent to kill himself like he said he would if Obama got elected.  :eek: :pidu:

I think he did, but he got the obamaebola and is now a zombie.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers