President Obama Called Nigger By Tea Partiers

Started by stromboli, February 15, 2013, 09:40:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf39us

rickcopeland648

Quote from: "stromboli"I know a couple of these people. they are scary dumb.

The Rick Copeland has a couple relatives like these folks. You're right. They're astonishingly stupid-- and let's call them what they are: terrified racists. They are stupid and they are cowardly. But this is no surprise. These are the same people who, in 2007-2008 put picture of Hussein in conjunction with fried chicken and pitchers of Kool-Aid...
"It was then I understood my mission. I knew I must overthrow the white man and all he stood for. But that would not be easy. I would need the help from my organizing brothers and sisters. But most of all, I\'d need the help of Allah. All thanks be to Allah, praise be his sweet and blessed name."
   -- From "Dreams From my Father: The Unexpurgated Version THEY don\'t Want You To Read". By B. Obama Hussein, Forward By Jerome Corsi"

"Syphilis is the algebra of infection."

Colanth

Quote from: "buttfinger"
Quote from: "drunkenshoe"Did you even check the archives in this froum to see if that is the case or are you just one of those 'lazy people' you are talking about?
Don't need to.  The content of these current responses shows that y'all got no facts to begin with.  there is no need to read dozens of similarly unenlightened responses made in the past.  This little circle-jerk you idiots have going on is enough reading to gain the necessary knowledge.
Or, to save pixels, "of course I am".
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: "drunkenshoe":shock: It's the forum norm NOT to like me. Do yo have any idea how many people have me on block? Stop it, right now! :lol:
I like you Shoe. Not only do I like you, but I want you. Unfortunately I know you'd just love me and leave me so I've resigned myself to life without you.  :cry:
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Jason Harvestdancer

Pics or it didn't happen.  One DailyKos article isn't enough.

I remember the rather famous non-incident during the passage of Obamacare where the Congressional Black Caucus walked straight through a group of Tea Party protesters followed by lots and lots of television cameras.  The cameras did record lots of booing and jeering.  The one thing the cameras did not record was all the racial epithets that the congressmen claimed to have heard.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

The Dude

Did I read in this topic that the US is the only place in the world with racism?

PopeyesPappy

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

leo

I bet the white dude that calls Obama nigger is a christian .
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

Navynukeman

It's amusing to see how people have to turn to personal insults instead of providing a legitimate argument to justify their protest... All while laughing with each other at how stupid dem communists are

Thumpalumpacus

Quote from: "Atheon"What is to be expected from the teabaggers? Two things define them: stupidity and bigotry.

I think that's a little overbroad there, myself. From my experience in both SoCal and Texas, they're a heterogeneous grouping of conservatives disgusted with the political process in this country, citizens concerned about illegal immigration, libertarians who think the government is overweening, paranoid freaks who've crawled out from their militia movements, Christians trying to rebrand their politicization of their religion, history buffs who fetishize the words of the Founders, and yes, some idiots and bigots.

I doubt they have more than the typical amount of the latter two, though.
<insert witty aphorism here>

Nonsensei

Quote from: "leo"I bet the white dude that calls Obama nigger is a christian .

Thats not much of a bet since most people in this country are.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you'll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

SGOS

Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"
Quote from: "Atheon"What is to be expected from the teabaggers? Two things define them: stupidity and bigotry.

and yes, some idiots and bigots.

I doubt they have more than the typical amount of the latter two, though.
Who knows, but they are the ones screaming the racial slurs.  We don't hear that from the other two parties.

Jason Harvestdancer

All of these "of course it happened, teabaggers are idiot racists" comments are amusing, especially since some of the occurred shortly after I wrote "pics or it didn't happen" and referenced the infamous non-event when Tea Party protesters didn't call the Congressional Black Caucus members racist names as they walked right through a demonstration hoping to get called names.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!