News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Drunkenshoe

Started by aitm, October 11, 2014, 02:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitm

If anybody has her email... check in on her and find out how she is over there in Turkey. It's gonna get nasty over there I fear.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

AllPurposeAtheist

She's OK. Pretty disgusted with things right now, but just returned from a trip and seems happy for the most part..  Just wrote this morning.. 
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

aitm

ah good. I can see her screaming at passing soldiers until they are forced to off her. I wanted to off her many times in here, I can only imagine her IRL..hehehehe.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: aitm on October 11, 2014, 02:22:48 PM
ah good. I can see her screaming at passing soldiers until they are forced to off her. I wanted to off her many times in here, I can only imagine her IRL..hehehehe.
More ticked that the Turkish government is doing nothing. There have been riots over it, 30 dead because of the Erdoen (sp) government refusal to act..

aitm

Yeah, I was reading about that. That is what prompted the query.

AllPurposeAtheist

I don't care what anyone says, but ds is still the smartest woman I've ever spoken to besides my mom..

aitm

no doubt the gal has intellect. A little touchy sometimes, but oh yeah, she's a smart one.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: aitm on October 11, 2014, 04:46:09 PM
no doubt the gal has intellect. A little touchy sometimes, but oh yeah, she's a smart one.
and a looker.. Never let it be said I don't appreciate beauty in a woman..

Shiranu

Wish we wouldn't have lost one of our more valuable posters like that :\.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

_Xenu_

I can't say I horribly miss her. I got more than a couple of "shoe grams," which meant her going off for a page worth of text over some transgression so minor I couldn't even believe she brought it up. Shoezy is fucking psycho and this place is better off with her gone.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Green Bottle

Well i miss reading her posts, she's got a bit of attitude about her and i like that, and also intelligent and funny, so she goes off on one sometimes, dont we all .
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

PickelledEggs

Shoe told it like it was and she got a lot of crap for it when certain people didn't like what she had to say. I definitely miss her posts, but that being said, I respect her choice of not wanting to be on here.

That being said.... what is happening in Turkiye? I hope she's alright...

GrinningYMIR

She's nice enough if she befriends you, though she has a bit of a temper at times.

there's some talk that Erodgan might use the crisis with ISIS to gather more power, whole president for life type of thing, the military has been scrambled and everything
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

SGOS

I hope she will be OK.

Mr.Obvious

I didn't always agree with her points, but I think she was a sincere poster and that's a shame to lose on any forum imho.
Hope she'll be fine too. Keep us posted please.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.