Started by mnmelt, February 26, 2013, 09:48:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thumpalumpacus

Hiyas, how's things?
<insert witty aphorism here>

The Non Prophet

Welcome to the fold ;P

Brian37

Welcome be sure to barbecue kittens, record the NFL without their permission and rip the tag off your mattress.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Sleeper

My dad's side of the family is from Merritt Island/Cocoa. Some in Titusville, Port St. John, etc. Spent a lot of my childhood there. Maybe that's why I don't believe in God either.

Welcome.
Because LaPlace still holds sway.

mnmelt

Quote from: "PopeyesPappy"Isn't that what a bar wife is for?

Who told you I was his Bar wife??.. 8-)   yeah yeah... bar wife,.. but only for an hour or two on Wednesdays..

Of course we solve all the worlds problems in those two hours every week.. but, damn it.. noone will listen to us!!!
Jesus loves me but I still make him wear a condom

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: "mnmelt"
Quote from: "PopeyesPappy"Isn't that what a bar wife is for?

Who told you I was his Bar wife??.. 8-)   yeah yeah... bar wife,.. but only for an hour or two on Wednesdays..

Of course we solve all the worlds problems in those two hours every week.. but, damn it.. noone will listen to us!!!

That's how you were introduced one Wednesday a couple of years ago. How's the medical billing business going these days?
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

mnmelt

Quote from: "Brian37"Welcome be sure to barbecue kittens, record the NFL without their permission and rip the tag off your mattress.

Now that its almost easter...
Don't forget to strangle the ducklings... You Gotta strangle the ducklings.!!!
Jesus loves me but I still make him wear a condom

seanfish

Anyone from Panama City? I'll be there in May for a month for work and I'll be looking for some good places to eat.