News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

How God Created the World

Started by MagetheEntertainer, September 22, 2014, 10:14:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagetheEntertainer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjzqehhNSCI

The true story of genesis and how god created the earth (basically he took some LSD and got creative)

PickelledEggs

Which thread do you want? You got a duplicate.

stromboli

Some people just can't make up their damn minds.

MagetheEntertainer

Quote from: PickelledEggs on September 22, 2014, 10:22:24 PM
Which thread do you want? You got a duplicate.

Sorry about the double post my internet was being buggy last night.  You can just delete whichever one you want.  Thanks!

Munch

You really need to get given a guest spot on drunken peasants or the bible reloaded, this is great stuff ^^
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

stromboli

Quote from: Munch on September 23, 2014, 07:49:58 AM
You really need to get given a guest spot on drunken peasants or the bible reloaded, this is great stuff ^^

Yeah, good stuff. You need a bigger audience. I like your obvious research and your tone, but I think with a little less profanity you would find a bigger audience.

Munch

Profanities okay, look how much the amazing atheist swears and his audience numbers ^^

Maybe if you made longer videos in the theme of this one. It actually made me think of the Mr Garrison teaching evolution sketch from southpark, only, you know, in reverse.

PickelledEggs

Haha. We have had a few people that do atheist youtube videos on here, most just feel like spam a lot of the time, but you are one of the first that I actually enjoy watching 100% of the time

That was great hahahaha

Hakurei Reimu

Well, he is Mage the Entertainer, not Mage the Annoyer. :smile:
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

MagetheEntertainer

Quote from: Munch on September 23, 2014, 07:49:58 AM

I messaged them once but I think they just ignored me cause I didn't get a reply back.  I'll probably wait til the new year to message them again because I would love to be on their show, plus it would be great exposure for me.

Munch

Quote from: MagetheEntertainer on October 04, 2014, 10:06:27 AM
I messaged them once but I think they just ignored me cause I didn't get a reply back.  I'll probably wait til the new year to message them again because I would love to be on their show, plus it would be great exposure for me.

what if you got on and were in the presence of G-man?

MagetheEntertainer

Quote from: Munch on October 04, 2014, 07:01:12 PM
what if you got on and were in the presence of G-man?

I'm also a rapper, and if I were to battle G man he would be destroyed!

AllPurposeAtheist

OK, Mage.. this one is plain silly.. God just said POOF and everyone knows it..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.