Main Menu

NFL Discussion Thread

Started by The Dude, February 25, 2013, 09:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilodelta

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Desdinova on January 19, 2015, 12:34:05 PM
Come APA if the Bengals were still in it you know YOU would care!
But they're not and OSU won the college national championship.. That's the only thing that matters anymore till at least next season.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

stromboli

Meh. I have lost interest in football to the point that I'm sitting here instead of watching the super bowl. The NCAA championship game was more interesting because I like Urban Meyer. He used to coach at U of U and beat Alabama in a bowl game. The only complete game I watched this season was the one Green Bay lost for the NFC championship. I don't give a shit who wins the super bowl. I don't like Pete Carroll and I'm not a fan of New England, so -meh.

Mike Cl

Too bad that both teams can't lose this game.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

AllPurposeAtheist

Urban Meyer is da man and my grandma's maiden name was Meyer..

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

GrinningYMIR

Never mind

That shit was terrible
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

AllPurposeAtheist

Horrible call and Seattle just beat themselves..

Shiranu

What the fuck did I just watch? Seattle just... what the fuck was that?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

GrinningYMIR

That was the worst call ever

Of all time

AllPurposeAtheist

I've seen some REALLY stupid shit in my life, but Seahawks have the ball on the 1 with Marshawn Lynch... That's gotta be right up there in Sara Palin territory stupid.. They deserve to lose.. Geeez Louise! :eek: :wall: :lol:
That's not even Marvin Lewis stupid..

stromboli

So there they are on the freakin' 2 yard line, got Marshawn Lynch and 3 downs to score. And they throw it into coverage......... :doh: Glad I watched the end. The look of utter failure in Pete Carroll's eyes was worth it.

AllPurposeAtheist

That was the classic version of fucking up a wet dream.. :lol:

stromboli

I'm going to find that image of the look on Carroll's face just before he threw his headset to the ground and frame it. And laugh hysterically every time I look at it.

aitm

Hey they tried to throw a off the track play which is a great idea, but it backfired; Great game by the Hawks, holy shit they move 80 yds in 3 plays  and score a td, Dats a damn good team
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust