News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

NFL Discussion Thread

Started by The Dude, February 25, 2013, 09:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Now the Bengals have Eifert and Bernard it takes all that double coverage off Green. If I were doing the fantasy thing this season I'd move 'heaven' and earth for Green and Germain Gresham.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

AllPurposeAtheist

Oh boohoo.. the steelers lost on monday night football to... THE BENGALS! :)

mykcob4

Cowboy Fan, NOT a Jerry Jones or Romo fan.
After 2 weeks, it's clear we should just stop and GIVE the trophy to Denver this year. The MVP to Manning.
Everybody else is mediocore or pathetic.

AllPurposeAtheist

Yeah, the Manning thing really is pretty disgusting isn't it?

aitm

Have no fear, the Pats will wallow around for a few months and then finally get it together just in time to make everyone hate them again....I love the football.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Agramon

Quote from: "aitm"Have no fear, the Pats will wallow around for a few months and then finally get it together just in time to make everyone hate them again....I love the football.
Hopefully they'll have it together for an epic Pats v Broncos game. I love watching Manning vs Brady.
"And, tricked by our own early dream
And need of solace, we grew self-deceived,
Our making soon our maker did we deem,
And what we had imagined we believed."
- Thomas Hardy

aitm

Quote from: "Agramon"
Quote from: "aitm"Have no fear, the Pats will wallow around for a few months and then finally get it together just in time to make everyone hate them again....I love the football.
Hopefully they'll have it together for an epic Pats v Broncos game. I love watching Manning vs Brady.

Yep, Manning clearly has the edge this year, lets see if he can capitalize on it or if my boy will finally get his rooks on the same page.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Shiranu

How are the Saints & Seahawks doing?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

aitm

Quote from: "Shiranu"How are the Saints & Seahawks doing?
that should be EPIC shir. the hawks fuckin wasted the 49ers.  btw happy b-day.

Shiranu

Quote from: "aitm"
Quote from: "Shiranu"How are the Saints & Seahawks doing?
that should be EPIC shir. the hawks fuckin wasted the 49ers.  btw happy b-day.

Awwwww yeah :D.

And ty :).
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

AllPurposeAtheist

Alright, time for me to drone on and on about the Bengals.. If Dalton can learn to not throw the ball over everyones heads they're gonna be really good.
AJ, Eifert, Gresham, Marvin Jones, Bernard, Sanu and the Law Firm.. then the D with Geno Adkins, etc..
Ok, just wait n see. All these long years of suffering finally over! :)

AllPurposeAtheist

Hmm..ought to be a slugfest today in Cincy between Bengals and the Packers. As much as I hate to say it I have to give the edge to the Pack because of their offense and Bengals db's are banged up pretty bad.
On the other hand so are Greenbay's db's and Starks isn't running roughshod over Geno Adkins and company. This defense ain't the deadskins..
Still, Dalton aint Rogers and they don't have quite the receivers Greenbay has. Ought to be good though. :)

AllPurposeAtheist

14-zzzip..Bengals.. 1st q. :-D Rogers sacked n stuffed so far..

AllPurposeAtheist

Penalties and four turnovers.. Way to Bungalize a game sports fans.. :roll:

AllPurposeAtheist

Bengals spotted 14 then go behind 30-14 with 4 consecutive turnovers in 1st half and win 34-30 BEATING Aaron Rogers and the Pack.
Offense caughed it up 4 times in a row, fg, fg, td, fg. Rogers threw 1 td pass.
I am pleased and the big talk here is Cleveland beat the Vikings.. go figure.. :roll:

I'll assume nobody cares..but I DO! :-D