News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

NFL Discussion Thread

Started by The Dude, February 25, 2013, 09:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "Agramon"I'm interested to see how the Cardinals do with Carson Palmer at the helm. I'm gambling on a great Palmer-Fitzgerald-Housler(TE) connection in fantasy this year.
Your fantasy must be of Dr Pick6.. I'm a long suffering Bengals fan. Palmer's never been the same since the elbow injury.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Agramon

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Your fantasy must be of Dr Pick6.. I'm a long suffering Bengals fan. Palmer's never been the same since the elbow injury.
It's a pretty low risk gamble - they're on my bench, not my starters (well, besides Fitzgerald)!
"And, tricked by our own early dream
And need of solace, we grew self-deceived,
Our making soon our maker did we deem,
And what we had imagined we believed."
- Thomas Hardy

Jmpty

Adrian Peterson. First touch of the season. 78 yards. Touchdown.
???  ??

MrsSassyPants

I hope the Titans kick Rothgibbeegerrs ass like dumbass Tebow did.
If you don't chew big red then FUCK YOU!

MrsSassyPants

Tebows short time in the NFL did come with setting a record.  I DO NOT LIKE TEBOW.  But I am so glad he kicked Rohtblierrsgers ass with the shortest overtime ever in NFL playoff game.  I think it was 7 seconds, touchdown Denver to continue in playoffs.  RBurger, out.  Loved it.  Then they fired him and picked up Manning.  Love that even better.  Do I love that he kicked Flacco's ass....not really, bc he is my 2nd favorite.
If you don't chew big red then FUCK YOU!

Jmpty

Quote from: "Jmpty"Adrian Peterson. First touch of the season. 78 yards. Touchdown.

And then Ponder threw 3 interceptions, fumbled once, and Peterson ran for 15 more yards, in a loss.
???  ??

Shiranu

Was watching the Cowboy/NY Giants game at a wing place... actually really fucking fun. I love being able to rub other people's teams failures in their face.

As much as I hate American Handegg, I really love me some competitive, "YOUR TEAM FUCKING SUCKS, BRO!" action.

Edit: Oh, and lets go Saints!
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Notthesun

Fuck off, Calvin Johnson. You were my 2nd pick of the draft and brought me 3 points today, causing me to lose. I hate you forever. As punishment I will start you again next week. Fuck.
Poster formerly known as Sky;Walker.

His life rushes onward in such torrential rhythm that only angels and devils can catch the tempo of it.

Agramon

Quote from: "Notthesun"Fuck off, Calvin Johnson. You were my 2nd pick of the draft and brought me 3 points today, causing me to lose. I hate you forever. As punishment I will start you again next week. Fuck.
Dez Bryant. 2 points. The fuck.
- Thomas Hardy

Poison Tree

Quote from: "Agramon"
Quote from: "Notthesun"Fuck off, Calvin Johnson. You were my 2nd pick of the draft and brought me 3 points today, causing me to lose. I hate you forever. As punishment I will start you again next week. Fuck.
Dez Bryant. 2 points. The fuck.
I got 1.50 out of Kenny Britt, 4.00 out of Travon Austin and 2.30 out of Lance Moore, who was a last minute replacement for Jared Cooke who would have gotten me 24.1 points. I'm almost 27 points ahead with Arian Foster, RGIII and the Texans D (none of whom are as healthy as I'd like) left to play, while my opponent has LeSean McCoy and Andre Johnson. If Matt Schaub out preforms RGIII while sitting on my bench I'm going to scream.

It is my first year playing fantasy football and so far I'm still holding to my position that it is silly and bad for football (although it apparently increases NFL revenues). I decided to play this year largely to challenge that pre-held belief of mine.
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

Brian37

What the hell happened to the Giants last night?

In any case my Skins play the Eagles tonight, GO SKINS!
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

AllPurposeAtheist

Shoulda gone wirh AJ Green kids..2 tds and almost 200 yards.

The good news? BENGALS are in 1st place even though they lost. :)
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Agramon

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Shoulda gone wirh AJ Green kids..2 tds and almost 200 yards.

The good news? BENGALS are in 1st place even though they lost. :)
AJ Green was a hot commodity - usually gone by the second or definitely the third round. I wasn't so lucky to get him, though I did get AP in my one league and Foster in another. Fair trade I think.
- Thomas Hardy

Notthesun

I do have AJ Green. Hell yeah!
Poster formerly known as Sky;Walker.

His life rushes onward in such torrential rhythm that only angels and devils can catch the tempo of it.

Agramon

P.S. I hate Foster right now. Unless he buys me nice chocolates I won't play him next week.

P.P.S. I could never not play you Foster. Luv you bby <3
- Thomas Hardy