Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

NFL Discussion Thread

Started by The Dude, February 25, 2013, 09:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitm

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on December 01, 2014, 01:35:44 PM
OH! What tragedy! The pattycakes lost!

Oh yeah.. Ohio State beat Michigan even though JT Burnett broke his ankle.

I hate you.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

AllPurposeAtheist

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Desdinova

As a lifelong Viking fan, YAY!  We won!

We beat a playoff contender!  Hehe.
"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Desdinova on December 01, 2014, 03:59:28 PM
As a lifelong Viking fan, YAY!  We won!

We beat a playoff contender!  Hehe.
Zimmer is a darn good coach. I see good things in their future.

Desdinova

Yeah, I like Mike Zimmer.  He is by far the best coach we have had for a while.  On a different note, I like the outdoor games at the Gophers' field. I just wish the new stadium was outdoors.  We used to be badass when we played outdoors at Bloomington, with Bud Grant, Tarkenton and the Purple People Eaters.
"How long will we be
  -Disturbed, Liberate

AllPurposeAtheist

That's why I like the AFCN.. NO indoor stadiums and Ohio and Pennsylvania get darn cold too.. That's why I watch on TV so I don't feel as stupid as people who pay a few hundred bucks to stand frozen for a few hours to watch their teams lose.

stromboli

My perverse nature makes me hate anyone named Johnny Football. I want to see him smeared like Cream Cheese.

Pretty much says it all.

AllPurposeAtheist

Cleveland is where high draft pick QBs go to die and Manzel played a spread offense that AFCN teams have for lunch especially in December when it's cold out there.. I don't see a bright future for the little squirt.. :lol:

The Skeletal Atheist

Wait....is it still small penis compensation game season? Or is it small penis compensation post season? Has the I Have A Tiny Penis So I'm Compensating By Being Overly Manly Bowl happened yet?
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

AllPurposeAtheist

If anyone actually cared about the size of your penis it would be, but they don't so it's not.
Of course I'm only actually speaking for myself because Strom, aitm and Des probably do care, but I can't do anything about their secret desires.

Desdinova

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on December 02, 2014, 10:53:34 AM
If anyone actually cared about the size of your penis it would be, but they don't so it's not.
Of course I'm only actually speaking for myself because Strom, aitm and Des probably do care, but I can't do anything about their secret desires.

It's not that I care, which implies that I am concerned.  Which is not to say that if you were dismayed by the size of your John Thomas I would be unsympathetic.
Let's just say I have a perverse curiosity.
"How long will we be
  -Disturbed, Liberate

aitm

How the hell did we get to penis's?  :eyes:
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Desdinova

Quote from: aitm on December 02, 2014, 01:22:37 PM
                                                       How the hell did we get to penis's?  :eyes:

Every one of these perpetual threads eventually gets around to a discussion about genitals or bodily functions.  You knew that.
"How long will we be
  -Disturbed, Liberate

aitm

Quote from: Desdinova on December 02, 2014, 01:39:13 PM
Every one of these perpetual threads eventually gets around to a discussion about genitals or bodily functions.  You knew that.

Tits and ass yes, but not penis's...FUCK THE GOTDAMN RAINBOW CROWD!!

AllPurposeAtheist

OMG OMG OMG! The secret desires are rampant! :eek:

If you ask me they're all sad victims of Perversion for Profit!
Perversion for Profit (complete) - Ephemeral: http://youtu.be/Y_J55Fawfgk

YOUUU FUCKING SICK SICK BASTARDS! :lol: