News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

NFL Discussion Thread

Started by The Dude, February 25, 2013, 09:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

***awaits aitm to give me stern talking to..  We stole your mojo from last week..  :wtff:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

AllPurposeAtheist

Well, time to drag out the good old Bill Bellicheat is a cheater idea and ask the age old question: How the fuck does a 6th round QB who barely played in college win at home every time with 3 superbowl wins even though he gets his ass kicked everywhere else? And how does arguably the best defence in the league suddenly look totally lost against an offensive line who the week before couldn't stop a band of crippled girl scouts?

Oh... Crowd noise.. OK then..

I'm not saying that the NFL is corrupted, but Goodell ... Oh fuck goodell..

aitm

because any given sunday......any given sunday.....no you won't get a stern lecture from me. I had a sigh of relief last night, but not well into the fourth quarter. No, no stern lecture from me....I am however pointing my finger at you and laughing....HAHAHAHAA
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: aitm on October 06, 2014, 10:20:27 AM
because any given sunday......any given sunday.....no you won't get a stern lecture from me. I had a sigh of relief last night, but not well into the fourth quarter. No, no stern lecture from me....I am however pointing my finger at you and laughing....HAHAHAHAA
You're a bad man.. Casper should pray for you.. :lol:

I've long suspected the NFL is corrupted to the core being so many players have criminal histories and being a multi billion dollar enterprise it is a non profit and its tie-ins with illegal gambling and so on...Heck..one of your star players is going to rot in prison awhile and that doesn't even mention the checkered past of the Bengals organization.. Oh well.. Sour grapes and such..

aitm

keep it up and I'll mail you a roll of tin-foil.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

aitm

so..........a little butt whoopin by the pats.

AllPurposeAtheist

Even though I'm not a patty cake fan it's still good to see any team beat Manning and it appears Joe Fake-o never was as good as people thought..

aitm

at the risk of poking APA....here it is now apa....the ferocious DEEE troit Lions coming into the patty cakes garden party....who ya got?

aitm

ooohh my....and now comes the patty cakes into the FROOO-ZEN  TUNDRA OF LAMMMMMBOOOOO FIELD...

AllPurposeAtheist

Detroit always disappoints, BUT Andy Dalton finally beat Texans.. Things are looking up!

stromboli

This just in....... the lowly Packers just beat the heavily favored New England Patriots....HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA...............

aitm

Quote from: stromboli on November 30, 2014, 08:10:15 PM
This just in....... the lowly Packers just beat the heavily favored New England Patriots
In what world, the Pack were 3.5 favorites. But I have no idea why, when you can't stop them would they go for a field goal when you need to get the ball back with less than 3 min.? WTF? You are the 18? GO FOR IT. You are already dead, go for it. god damn it.

stromboli

Every analyst I saw or heard from favored the Patriots, one indicating it would be a Patriot blowout. FWIW, I figured they would lose and spent the day out in my shop working on my boat, so I didn't see the game.  :sad2:

Poison Tree

Quote from: aitm on November 30, 2014, 08:15:00 PM
But I have no idea why, when you can't stop them would they go for a field goal when you need to get the ball back with less than 3 min.? WTF? You are the 18? GO FOR IT. You are already dead, go for it. god damn it.
I asked that myself. It was 4rd and long (15?) but I think you still have a better chance going for it there (especially with the Patriot's offense) then you would kicking a field goal and still needing either a defensive stop or an onside kick. If you trust your defense to get a stop after a field goal then you should still trust them to get a stop after a failed 4th down attempt.
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

AllPurposeAtheist

OH! What tragedy! The pattycakes lost!

In other news BENGALS WIN and Pit, Bal and Cle all lose..

But let's forget all that.. Johnny Football got to play and the Stains still lost.

Oh yeah.. Ohio State beat Michigan even though JT Burnett broke his ankle.

Oh wait! Didn't Kim Kardashian take her panties off in public again? :eek: