Another Christian Pastor Who No Longer Believes

Started by stromboli, October 01, 2014, 10:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

You all seem unappreciative of the fact that October is pastor appreciation month..  Well I for one am personally shocked and dismayed at this outrage.
And by the way, lest anyone forgets.. Today, October 3rd is Virus Appreciation Day.. Happy Viruses everyone.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Moralnihilist

Science doesn't give a damn about religions, because "damns" are not measurable units and therefore have no place in research. As soon as it's possible to detect damns, we'll quantize perdition and number all the levels of hell. Until then, science doesn't care.

josephpalazzo

"...we should encourage not only critical thinking but also intellectual honesty without fear of rejection or reprisal.'

LOL, this guy must be on LSD.

stromboli

Quote from: josephpalazzo on October 03, 2014, 09:28:27 AM
"...we should encourage not only critical thinking but also intellectual honesty without fear of rejection or reprisal.'

LOL, this guy must be on LSD.

Yeah, that from an ex-pastor is highly suspect. :biggrin:

St Giordano Bruno

So refreshing to hear of another believer from whatever repressive faith it is, (fundamentalist Islam, Christianity or whatever) burn his or her metaphorical burqa
Voltaire - "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities"

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: stromboli on October 02, 2014, 06:52:41 AM
Put this in the Dafuq? thread yesterday, but it applies.

It's the only way they can convince themselves that they're right.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel