News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

My name is MattMVS7

Started by MattMVS7, September 27, 2014, 07:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

Quote from: Fidel_Castronaut on October 01, 2014, 01:42:55 PM
Fairly sure Matt is just the same troll you've banned repeatedly. The one with all the sock accounts in purgatory.
Fidel old friend, go back to Cuba!  I thought he was too. Good to see you are still around! Solitary AKA Kiang
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Solitary on October 01, 2014, 02:25:31 PM
When you get a bill in the mail you talk to it? Or do you swear at it?
I usually try to ignore it, until I realize I have to pay it to leave....

Deidre32

The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi

MattMVS7

I'm trying to create a new topic to discuss with people in another part of the forum, but am unable to for some reason.

Edit:  Nevermind.  I need at least 10 posts to do so.

the_antithesis

MattMVS7

Quote from: the_antithesis on October 11, 2014, 12:57:35 PM
Are you underwater?
I mean, I am a deep thinker.  But my philosophical conclusions might be flawed (though I am not sure).

the_antithesis

Quote from: MattMVS7 on October 11, 2014, 01:02:38 PM
I mean, I am a deep thinker.  But my philosophical conclusions might be flawed (though I am not sure).

Well, not to be mean, but when someone says they are a deep thinker, it's usually a sign that they aren't.

MattMVS7

Quote from: the_antithesis on October 11, 2014, 01:07:59 PM
Well, not to be mean, but when someone says they are a deep thinker, it's usually a sign that they aren't.
I have made a topic based on my own philosophical thinking regarding atheism.  Here it is for you and/or anyone else to discuss here:

http://atheistforums.com/index.php?topic=6372.0

Solitary

the_antithesis

Quote from: MattMVS7 on October 11, 2014, 01:16:15 PM
I have made a topic based on my own philosophical thinking regarding atheism.  Here it is for you and/or anyone else to discuss here:

http://atheistforums.com/index.php?topic=6372.0

No thank you. I don't need your uninformed opinion. It is without value.

Solitary

Let's see if I'm correct. A person that has a "mental" (delusional) illness, is better off in life? Wow! Some heavy philosophical thinking there. Solitary

aitm

I read the last two lines of your rabble. So in all of that, you claim that you are an atheist even though you are not, and that you NEED to believe in god, which you obviously do, so that your atheism, which you are not, is useless to you, which it would be, and all of this is in spite of you being mentally........nutty. Yeah, you bring us the good word in a most unusual, but quite laughable way.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

MattMVS7

Quote from: aitm on October 11, 2014, 02:15:05 PM
I read the last two lines of your rabble. So in all of that, you claim that you are an atheist even though you are not, and that you NEED to believe in god, which you obviously do, so that your atheism, which you are not, is useless to you, which it would be, and all of this is in spite of you being mentally........nutty. Yeah, you bring us the good word in a most unusual, but quite laughable way.
I am an atheist who wishes he had a religious belief instead so that I would be at least able to live a life of looking forward to an afterlife much better than this life I am having now with my severe chronic emotional numbness and depression (despite the fact that religious belief is delusional and that I would be looking forward to a life that doesn't exist).  I did not say anywhere in my writing that I was not an atheist.

Hijiri Byakuren

Hello, MozartLink. Fuck off.

Sent from Monster Island. Titty sprinkles.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

AllPurposeAtheist

I've often felt a twinge of envy for people who believe in the big spooky and the way they can seemingly justify being completely miserable and deluded into thinking being shit on is the greatest honor since sliced bread, but it's a bit like wishing the bear that's about to bite your head off would first give you a nice big shot of morphine before he does..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.