What are some habits/practices that you've picked up that help you?

Started by zarus tathra, September 26, 2014, 05:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Desdinova

And don't get subsequently banned.  (It feels weird posting in a banned member's thread)
"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

AllPurposeAtheist

Avoid eating yellow and brown snow unless no mammals are known to exist and even then it's not the best snow to consume.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

PickelledEggs

Atheon

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

AllPurposeAtheist

One of my many helpful household hints: Never attempt to screw in a lightbulb. When screwing always screw outside of the bulb. You probably won't fit inside a lightbulb anyway.

stromboli

Quote from: Desdinova on October 02, 2014, 03:34:57 PM
And don't get subsequently banned.  (It feels weird posting in a banned member's thread)

Lol. It's a form of Necromancy. Banned member threads can run for pages unless locked by the mods.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Atheon on October 03, 2014, 03:33:53 AM
Masturbation.
Verily, I say unto you.  But I've been told that it will make hair grow on your palms and you'll go blind.  I guess that is why my palms are furry and I can't see shit.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

stromboli

Wike eating puthy makes haiw gwow inside youw mouf. (spits)

Mike Cl

Find the path of least resistance, like water, and follow it.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

stromboli

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 06, 2014, 11:31:08 PM
Find the path of least resistance, like water, and follow it.

Water flows downhill. Is that a coincidence?  :think:

Mike Cl

AllPurposeAtheist

On a somewhat serious side here.. I actually take the time to scrub my feet every time i take a shower (and I do regularly shower at least biannually not to be confused with bi-anything else your filthy minds can conjure up) so my feet don't stink and to keep from developing nasty fungus's.