News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Bryan Fisher once again.....

Started by Desdinova, September 25, 2014, 10:46:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Desdinova

proves that you can keep your mouth shut and people will think you are an idiot, or open it and remove any doubt. 

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/bryan-fischer-says-obama-seeking-minimize-number-dead-terrorists-airstrikes

QuoteAt the end of yesterday's radio program, Bryan Fischer suggested that the Obama administration's airstrikes against ISIS and other militants in Iraq and Syria are being carried out in a manner intentionally designed "to minimize the number of dead terrorists." Fischer asserted that the administration is carrying out the airstrikes at night and is only targeting empty buildings because "they apparently do not want to kill terrorists." "Ladies and gentlemen, the terrorists are the enemy," he said, "and these strikes seem to be calculated to minimize, rather than maximize, the inflicting of casualties on our enemies." Fischer, of course, once again has absolutely no idea what he is talking about, as these strikes have reportedly killed the leader of the al-Nusra Front as well as hundreds of other militants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nkvW8Qf4t8&feature=player_embedded
"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

Solitary

:wall: Is it something in the water they are drinking? Every day I can't believe the news from the right.  :doh: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

Personally I wouldn't be exactly shocked to learn certain right wingers are behind the scenes big time supporters of terror as it is in their best interest to sell weapons for never-ending war.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

SmOff I wanted to insult you, but I knew you wouldn't understand.  :whistle:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.