News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Utah Is So Lame.......

Started by stromboli, September 16, 2014, 02:23:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

Utah is so lame it came in 2nd in a poll of lamest states.

Utah is so lame the only notable food produced here is fry sauce.

Utah is so lame that "Diners, Drive ins and Dives" did an episode in a 12'X20' hamburger stand with a gravel parking lot. The fucking "super duper" hamburger stand can't even afford to pave their fucking parking lot.

Utah is so lame that they had a "Comic Con" convention here in Salt Lake and the star they interviewed was- wait for it- Kevin Sorbo. The other star they interviewed was last seen on "General Hospital" 3 years ago.

Utah is so lame the winner of the Cosplay contest was a fat chick with Mormon garments hanging out of her Sailor Moon costume.

Utah is so lame I leave here every chance I get. I can tell you to the yard how far every state border is from my trailer.

Utah is so lame that Mitt Romney is a favored son. And he's never actually lived here.

75% of the people that live here are Mormons. Coincidence? I think not.

Desdinova

"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

stromboli

Quote from: Desdinova on September 16, 2014, 10:25:57 AM
Don't you have this?

Scenery we got. That was there before Utah became a state.

Desdinova

Hey, there's alot to be said for having great scenery.
"How long will we be
  -Disturbed, Liberate

stromboli

Quote from: Desdinova on September 16, 2014, 10:41:00 AM
Hey, there's alot to be said for having great scenery.

The scenery is what brings the tourists. Lord knows I've seen my share of it. Now just get rid of the Mormons......

AllPurposeAtheist

Try South Carolina.. I'm a smoker and still smoke non filtered cigarettes, but trying to find them here is like finding a 50 foot snowpack at the base of the pyramids in Egypt and this is a tobacco growing state.. It would be like going to Alaska in the dead of winter and nobody ever heard of such a thing as snow. I've actually had to explain to people here just what a non filtered cigarette is.. They just look at me like I asked them to take their pants off in public..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Desdinova

I live in WV and I can't remember the last time I saw unfiltereds.  I'm chew more than smoke, so maybe they are out there, who knows.  I remember my Grandpa used to smoke unfiltered camels, as kids we would rum around getting a buzz off all the second hand smoke those babies put out.  Good times.
"How long will we be
  -Disturbed, Liberate

AllPurposeAtheist

Almost every store in Ohio sells non filtered cigarettes..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

stromboli

Used to smoke Camels. You have my sympathy.

Minimalist

Quote from: stromboli on September 16, 2014, 10:34:48 AM
Scenery we got. That was there before Utah became a state.

Hey, part of Monument Valley is in Arizona....where we have lots of lame-ass rednecks, too.
The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

Hydra009

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on September 16, 2014, 02:08:17 PMTry South Carolina.. I'm a smoker and still smoke non filtered cigarettes, but trying to find them here is like finding a 50 foot snowpack at the base of the pyramids in Egypt and this is a tobacco growing state..
A couple tips:
1) find a c-store or tobacco shop where the employees are reasonably intelligent and get them to order non filtered cigs for you.  They should have a new shipment every week or two weeks.
2) keep an empty pack to show the cashier so they can easily find you a new pack that matches the old.

Desdinova

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 16, 2014, 08:44:16 PM
A couple tips:
1) find a c-store or tobacco shop where the employees are reasonably intelligent and get them to order non filtered cigs for you.  They should have a new shipment every week or two weeks.
2) keep an empty pack to show the cashier so they can easily find you a new pack that matches the old.

......or roll your own.
"How long will we be
  -Disturbed, Liberate

stromboli

I've done that too. Grew up with farmers that were roll your own types, so that was always an option. I'm not sure now if buying cigarette papers isn't considered drug related, but if you can get them and the tobacco in a can, it isn't a difficult skill to master.

Desdinova

You can buy papers at most any convenience store with no problem.  The problem occurs when you choose what to put in them.  It's probably easier to find weed than tobacco in a can.
"How long will we be
  -Disturbed, Liberate