News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

All Darren Wilson Does is Win

Started by lumpymunk, August 22, 2014, 01:25:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on August 29, 2014, 02:00:22 PMThe thing is Hydra is these war toys police deploy are almost always used in black neighborhoods AS IF white people never riot needlessly or are no threat.. During the Bundy ranch fiasco the war toys were not used and those white people WERE a direct threat to police, but the local police were fine and dandy with the Bundy gang aiming automatic weapons at law enforcement officials..
They tend to give a wide berth to the gun nuts.  I remember well how gingerly the Teabaggers were treated and how badly the Occupy Wallstreet protesters were treated.

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Solitary

Am I the only one that is glad APA is back?  He's one of the more street savvy than anyone here, including me, and has a great sense of humor! Come on people, this is the kind of people we want here. Solitary

Shiranu

QuoteDuring the Bundy ranch fiasco the war toys were not used and those white people WERE a direct threat to police, but the local police were fine and dandy with the Bundy gang aiming automatic weapons at law enforcement officials..

Honestly hadn't thought about that. Consider this as well...

How did the Bundy situation get resolved? The government stood back and said, "Fine, you win! Here is the land, and don't worry about the cattle.".

Imagine how things would escalate if African Americans in Fergeson were armed... suddenly the narrative would have been that "armed gangs of looters and 'opposing' gangsters banded together to cause social unrest" and suddenly we would be getting videos and articles about how they had once stole a piece of gum from a store or jaywalked across the street thus making them all menaces to society. The only logical solution would be that they would HAVE to use force against them.

Finally, it reminds me of California when the Black Panther's said... "Wait a minute, white people are walking around protesting with with guns, threatening black voters and communities and Regan says that's okay. Well, then we should carry guns to!".

Soon as they started carrying guns to protests Regan's narrative quickly changed from, "Guns are a man's god-given-right!" to (and I quote), “There’s no reason why on the street today a citizen should be carrying loaded weapons.”".
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Solitary

SmoOn All I have to say about race, is that I don't like hatred directed to me because I am white---which has happened to me--- and because of this I know it is wrong to do it to others, Generalizing traits of races is not logical, and when we do we become racists because of a few idiots. People are people, and we are all in the same boat that is sinking, and if we don't help each other we are doomed. I'm not so stupid I think racism is not a two edged sword that cuts both ways. We all need to grow up and be adults that take responsibility for our actions instead of blaming others. Solitary

AllPurposeAtheist

Responsibility? Bah! Everyone knows since we're not as rich as the Koch's we've never worked hard enough and thus we're irresponsible and get along and stop blaming? Ha! That goes against everything the flag stands for, blaming everyone but yourself! Get with the program people! Nothing bad that's ever happened in your life is YOUR FAULT! It's THOSE PEOPLE'S FAULT!
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Solitary on August 29, 2014, 03:13:47 PM
Am I the only one that is glad APA is back?  He's one of the more street savvy than anyone here, including me, and has a great sense of humor! Come on people, this is the kind of people we want here. Solitary
Be careful what you wish for pardner.. According to Nam over at wwgha I'm a sock puppet which may be true.. I think someone in my family somewhere has the last name of Haines..

Solitary

I read about your relatives in James Joyce's Ulysses. Solitary

DunkleSeele

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on August 29, 2014, 03:44:44 PM
Be careful what you wish for pardner.. According to Nam over at wwgha I'm a sock puppet which may be true.. I think someone in my family somewhere has the last name of Haines..
Never mind Nam, he's banned.

Oh, and I'm also glad you're back. Hope you'll stay!

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Solitary on August 29, 2014, 04:17:46 PM
I read about your relatives in James Joyce's Ulysses. Solitary
Oh yeah? Was my grandfather the baseball catcher in it?

I just had a thought..how about taking all young children to these gun crazy ranges and handing them automatic UZI's and let them rid the world of those fucks? Of course I jest, but I'd feel a little safer every time I read gun fails of the dumb fucks accidentally shooting themselves..

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: DunkleSeele on August 29, 2014, 05:16:15 PM
Never mind Nam, he's banned.

Oh, and I'm also glad you're back. Hope you'll stay!
Might have contributed to my return.. Am I allowed to call him an asshole?
*Gasp! I may have already! *

DunkleSeele

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on August 29, 2014, 05:22:53 PM
Might have contributed to my return.. Am I allowed to call him an asshole?
*Gasp! I may have already! *
An asshole? You're too kind... ;)

Hakurei Reimu

Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

AllPurposeAtheist

Gee..I feel like it's my birthday or something.. Was I elected to something important while I was away?
This is getting creepy now folks.. :lol:

Jmpty

Don't worry, APA, I still think that you're a worthless reprobate.
???  ??