What are you listening to? Part II (The Revengening)

Started by Agramon, February 15, 2013, 02:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Shiranu on July 23, 2019, 03:27:18 AM
What the fuck, this is good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-vBsqA5-Go

He makes a lot of good covers. And I quite like his x-amount of styles in one song gig.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

aitm

I tell you I am not a fan of opera, but my you tube feed had this on it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZUpUCvA_Tc&list=RDPZUpUCvA_Tc&index=1

It is a band from America Got Talent, a show I have never watched, a kind of cross over opera type group,,,,hard to imagine but interesting.  And I have never watched Game of Thrones so there is that as well. I admit I have been enjoying them tremendously even it it appears they may already be on the road to a dead group. But none the less, there are several shorts of them during the competition that I enjoy listening too prior to bed.

And I bought their first album.....first album I have bought for me in 30 years.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Sal1981

Shiranu

Shiranu

aileron

For the last several years I've listened to audiobooks more than music. It's a good way to "read" when reading isn't an option. Right now I'm listening to "The Big Picture On the Origins of Life, Meaning, and the Universe Itself". It's one of the best books going IMHO.
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! -- President Merkin Muffley

My mom was a religious fundamentalist. Plus, she didn't have a mouth. It's an unusual combination. -- Bender Bending Rodriguez