What are you listening to? Part II (The Revengening)

Started by Agramon, February 15, 2013, 02:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Draconic Aiur

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Green Bottle

God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

AllPurposeAtheist

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

leftyatbest

WARNING!
This video may trigger seizures for people with photosensitive epilepsy.

https://youtu.be/3wQiSrOFt_0
Quote from: \"Smartmarzipan\"everyone loves me, obviously. That\'s why one day all the posters here will have me in their signatures.
“If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.”

― W.C. Fields

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

I regret nothing. So painfully catchy.

Shiranu

Shiranu

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Shiranu

GrinningYMIR

AllPurposeAtheist

Nostalgia is a seductive liar...

Be that as it may here's real nostalgia,  not some crap from just a few years ago. .One of the greatest of jazz, Erroll Garner.
https://youtu.be/ImVj8B_u7AU
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.