What are you listening to? Part II (The Revengening)

Started by Agramon, February 15, 2013, 02:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trdsf

Old episodes of Just a Minute from BBC Radio Four, from the 'Classic Four' era (Clement Freud, Derek Nimmo, Peter Jones and Kenneth Williams)
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Deidre32

The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi

Shiranu

I don't want to say how much I have listened to this today.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Agramon

"And, tricked by our own early dream
And need of solace, we grew self-deceived,
Our making soon our maker did we deem,
And what we had imagined we believed."
- Thomas Hardy

GrinningYMIR

Shiranu

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on January 28, 2015, 06:59:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTJbhw-6fws

I don't care what people say, Ironforge is the true capital of the Alliance to me, the original heart and soul of commerce. Long live Bronzebeard!
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

GrinningYMIR

Quote from: Shiranu on January 28, 2015, 11:38:28 PM
I don't care what people say, Ironforge is the true capital of the Alliance to me, the original heart and soul of commerce. Long live Bronzebeard!

the best city in Azeroth! For Khaz Modan!

AllPurposeAtheist

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

GrinningYMIR

Deidre32

The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi