What are you listening to? Part II (The Revengening)

Started by Agramon, February 15, 2013, 02:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

It's funny because they are the true 1%... the "rich" minority of NKs who aren't starving to death. At least they only have a gun to their head to not fuck this up.

That said, NK's fascination with the accordion is kinda cool.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

robert04330

Quote from: Shiranu on July 06, 2014, 06:26:51 PM
It's funny because they are the true 1%... the "rich" minority of NKs who aren't starving to death. At least they only have a gun to their head to not fuck this up.

That said, NK's fascination with the accordion is kinda cool.

the DPRK is the size of the state of pennsylvania..
there are more poor people in the state of pennsylvania..
but unlike  the state of pennsylvania the dprk does not have ssi and food stamps and federal reserved printed money.. What they do have is trade embargoes on then.. All because they make and test weapons to protect the sovereignty of their state. yeah.. and they have less weapons of that kind then israel do... why is is so wrong to protect the sovereignty of their state? heres why... because the DPRK will not go along with the globalization of there country.  People are not starving, there are no death camps, They don't kill people who have bibles, they don't force any kind of haircut, No one claimed kim jong un won the olympic games on his own, they never said they landed a man on the sun... That was all western propaganda...

Sorry did not want to derail the thread..  But i know what i am talking about
I HAVE CANDY

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

AllPurposeAtheist

Sadly I haven't been listening to much music lately, but have heard the schizophrenic down the hall making all kinds of weird noises.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Jmpty

???  ??

GrinningYMIR

GrinningYMIR