What are you listening to? Part II (The Revengening)

Started by Agramon, February 15, 2013, 02:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

ChrissyFos1

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Shiranu

You cannot begin to understand how much I love this piece... there is something about Russian composers that speaks to me on a, dare I say it, spiritual level...

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Berati

The Strumbellas,
Song is called "Sailing"

I only heard of them because the video is shot on the lake where my cottage is located, but I ended up liking the song.
FYI, there are not many cottages on the lake and they intentionally avoided getting any cottages in any shots to give it an extremely remote feel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI7bp7W-zjI

Ok, fixed with the help of the Wolf.
Carl Sagan
"It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

GrinningYMIR

GrinningYMIR

GrinningYMIR

Shiranu

I am addicted to this song, this artist and similar genres (he considers his music "lovestep", and it is hard to find other artists who sound really like him).