What are you listening to? Part II (The Revengening)

Started by Agramon, February 15, 2013, 02:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBCuzISaidSo

It’s a strange myth that atheists have nothing to live for. It’s the opposite. We have nothing to die for. We have everything to live for.
-- Ricky Gervais

Listen, Big Deal, we've got a bigger problem here. Women always figure out the truth. Always.
--Han Solo, The Force Awakens

JBCuzISaidSo

It’s a strange myth that atheists have nothing to live for. It’s the opposite. We have nothing to die for. We have everything to live for.
-- Ricky Gervais

Listen, Big Deal, we've got a bigger problem here. Women always figure out the truth. Always.

trdsf

"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

JBCuzISaidSo

-- Ricky Gervais

Shiranu

Been diggin' this band all day. Really cool stuff.

This girl's voice... oh my god.

As a lover of the original song and of New Orleans (and the Mississippi river) culture, this one really clicks for me.

The change in theme of this song is pretty cool... expecially when the sax solo kicks in.

And one last one...

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Deidre32

The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Shiranu

These songs have been painfully stuck on repeat in my head...

And then this one is just catchy...

Green Bottle

God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''