What are you listening to? Part II (The Revengening)

Started by Agramon, February 15, 2013, 02:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

YouTube has a video called "the trombone meets the bumblebee" that's something I've never come across before. 3 different sizes of trombones!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

the_antithesis

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Shiranu

Seeing her in about 2 weeks (along with about 30 other artists I've wanted to see in the middle of the Ozarks) - camping on top of a mountain, listening to this type of jam for three days.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Cassia

Shiranu

nuclear

Man, this song has been my crack addiction for the past few days.

Queen is freakin' awesome!

Shiranu

Recently learned some of my ancestors were Jewish (and quite a few likely crypto-Jews/Conversos), so when I tell you some of these lyrics be hitting different now...

Shiranu

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

GSOgymrat

Time for another Broken Peach Halloween video.