What are you listening to? Part II (The Revengening)

Started by Agramon, February 15, 2013, 02:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doorknob

Shiranu

Almost exactly my life this last week, just change the 5 to the 10 and the ambition to the other party...

The soundtrack to the end of the 10 :P.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

Shiranu

I miss "Nothing Was The Same" era-Drake. His message was fresh, now it just sound repetitious and boring and like damn... just move on already. Still, everything he has done to put Toronto on the map... respect.

trdsf

A reading of Asimov's Prelude to Foundation.  Not the strongest in the series, but it's Asimov, it'll do.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

PopeyesPappy

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Munch

I use to be a fan of scissor sisters, one of my fav songs years ago when they first got popular was take your mama.

Without even knowing it was them who wrote it, I grew to like this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCw52jiCKEw
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

trdsf

Reading of Rama II by Arthur C Clarke and Gentry Lee.  I don't know why it is between my periodic forays into Clarke that I always manage to forget what a clean, clear and witty writer he is.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan