Someone qualified to discuss sexual norms: Michelle Duggar

Started by Mermaid, August 19, 2014, 08:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mermaid

Michelle Duggar Warns Arkansas Community That Transgender People Are Child Predators.

In a new robocall obtained by the Fayetteville Flyer, Duggar claims that the bill will “allow men â€" yes I said men â€" to use womens’ and girls’ restrooms, locker rooms, showers, sleeping areas and other areas that are designated for females only.” She goes onto describe “males with past child predator convictions that claim they are female” who would enter these private areas.

http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2014/08/19/3473120/michelle-duggar-transgender-arkansas/
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

SGOS

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Solitary

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: I have used toilets in other countries where woman sit on one side of the bench, and men use the other side in the same room. I wouldn't like it if it were all men.  :eek: :toilet: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.